Are you earning from Mylot?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I've earned from myLot but not monthly because it's hard to reach the payment threshold of 5 dollars a month. Interaction is the basis of payment. One good thing with mylot is automatic credit to PayPal account once 5 dollars is reached at cut off date.
That is so true, so I now just go and chat and hope to get $5 every other month, still getting paid to chat

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
I finally reached the threshold after 3 monthsšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. I posted 4 blockbuster posts and many reacted and I felt glad I reached $ 6 lol. I am so thankful to my friends there who supported me all the time.

That's good news. I still not have reached the payout on mylot. I will post there to reach the payout. I need to do that otherwise people will forget me soon there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Please guys share some tips to earn from Mylot so others like me who are planning to join can join the wens and expect earning at least $5 in a month

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know you need to have a verified PayPal account in order to get paid from My lot and if you are from Nigeria then you can not receive payment from PayPal
Yup that's very bad thing many people do not have access to PayPal mylot don't make you a lot for sure few dollars at best you shouldn't join the site if you main priority is to earn money you need to enjoy it first

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't forget you, was wondering where you have been

I stopped posting on Mylot for some time as I was feeling interested there because of the lack of users. Maybe people have stopped coming to the site. There are few users whom you always find active there.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup that's very bad thing many people do not have access to PayPal mylot don't make you a lot for sure few dollars at best you shouldn't join the site if you main priority is to earn money you need to enjoy it first
That is right. I wish they could offer other payment methods apart from Paypal. But it is an enjoyable site to interact with people if that is what you like. If your only reason to be there is to earm money, you will have to do a lot of work.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stopped posting on Mylot for some time as I was feeling interested there because of the lack of users. Maybe people have stopped coming to the site. There are few users whom you always find active there.
That is true there are a few people who seem to be there all the time, you used to be there a lot, if not you always seem to be around when I was there
Post automatically merged:

Please guys share some tips to earn from Mylot so others like me who are planning to join can join the wens and expect earning at least $5 in a month
To earn $5 a month you really have to work mega hard for the money, I have given up thinking of the money and just pop in and have fun, it was getting too stressful thinking about the little I was making. One lady on there earns $30 a month but she spends time in the morning and then comes back and spends a lot of time in the afternoon replying to people

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am sure there are many users that are earning from mylot from years and getting payment every month but not everyone likes to share their secrets so we need to find on our own

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure there are many users that are earning from mylot from years and getting payment every month but not everyone likes to share their secrets so we need to find on our own
Apart form not sleeping I don't know how they would do it as you can get money by getting people to join on your account

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am 100% sure that you cannot earn from Mylot by keeping users join under you because the website does not have any referral program so it's not possible to earn like that

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am 100% sure that you cannot earn from Mylot by keeping users join under you because the website does not have any referral program so it's not possible to earn like that
that was what I was saying so mylotters can't earn extra that way, old site you could do that.

So I don't know how they make their money, am past caring now, I just go and chat and the little bit of money is a bonus for having good chat

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you should stick with this thread and hope others can share some helpful tips that can be tried in order to earn more from Mylot and at least guarantee $5

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you should stick with this thread and hope others can share some helpful tips that can be tried in order to earn more from Mylot and at least guarantee $5
Yes I would love to know how people earn a lot on mylot as I never earnt a lot when I was there an awful lot of the time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't get me wrong my route is a great website however money should not be your main priority if you like forums and making threads it can be a good place for you but if you only focus on earnings it's very slow so you should check other opportunities

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't get me wrong my route is a great website however money should not be your main priority if you like forums and making threads it can be a good place for you but if you only focus on earnings it's very slow so you should check other opportunities
totally agree with you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with you @AruneBend because if you keep thinking about money on a website like mylot then you may feel tired thinking about it and may leave it so better to find your chatting partners

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you @AruneBend because if you keep thinking about money on a website like mylot then you may feel tired thinking about it and may leave it so better to find your chatting partners
And then get a nice surprise when you get a payment.
To get a small payment I had to give up doing other things that could earn more money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with your point of view and if you can have this approach then you can make even more from these sort of websites and can earn decent money as gift

Back