Are You Good At Building Referrals?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right not all have the same mind set as us. We cannot blame them because they are lazy. They just like to watch videos especially the Kdrama. I also referred 20 but only 5 are active.

Well, there are many reasons why they may not take this seriously. first of all, the concept of making money online is still incomprehensible to many people. They believe that it is not possible to make money online. This is why they always remains sceptical.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Well, there are many reasons why they may not take this seriously. first of all, the concept of making money online is still incomprehensible to many people. They believe that it is not possible to make money online. This is why they always remains sceptical.
That is because they never try. Their concept is they cannot make it and hard for them. They're afraid they feel themselves. That was my first feeling and impression before I ventured on online earning jobs.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You are very right about this, also some people have fallen into different online scam sites and have this mindset that anything online could be scam.there is a huge work that needs to be done to correct that notion.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
No, I am not good at making referrals. Few people are good at it. Maybe they have good convincing power. I wish it may be able to gain more referrals to earn better.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
No, I am not good at making referrals. Few people are good at it. Maybe they have good convincing power. I wish it may be able to gain more referrals to earn better.
Well, I think it all deals with how you are able to convince them and that's if you have a large number of views or people to reach out to. You need to make them see what they stand to gain when they join and not just your bonus for referring.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It could be said that yes or no, I have some referrals, but on no website I have more than 10 referrals, it is a slow process, I think one of the best ways to have referrals is to create a youtube channel where you promote the websites you use, since even in the ptp forums it is difficult to get referrals.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It could be said that yes or no, I have some referrals, but on no website I have more than 10 referrals, it is a slow process, I think one of the best ways to have referrals is to create a youtube channel where you promote the websites you use, since even in the ptp forums it is difficult to get referrals.

It can be a slow process. However, there are a few people who are really great at referring many people. The fact of the matter is that they may have a really big social circle as well. This is why they are so good at referring people.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It can be a slow process. However, there are a few people who are really great at referring many people. The fact of the matter is that they may have a really big social circle as well. This is why they are so good at referring people.
Yes, a good social circle helps, it is true, also in these forums you can get some referrals also although it is more difficult, but honestly from what I have seen, the fastest thing is to grow a youtube channel (especially English-speaking) where you recommend these online earnings sites with your referral link in the description.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, a good social circle helps, it is true, also in these forums you can get some referrals also although it is more difficult, but honestly from what I have seen, the fastest thing is to grow a youtube channel (especially English-speaking) where you recommend these online earnings sites with your referral link in the description.

There are many people who try their best to spam many forums and they even start spamming the YouTube comment section as well. This may be a really bad thing if you ask me. Having said that, I have never spammed any forum at all.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There are many people who try their best to spam many forums and they even start spamming the YouTube comment section as well. This may be a really bad thing if you ask me. Having said that, I have never spammed any forum at all.
I do not mean spamming comments in youtube or forums, I mean creating a YouTube channel and showing the earning sites where you make money and leaving your referral link in the video description.

Sparrow001

Complete Stranger
Jun 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am just learning the ropes. It is not easy, but I believe that building referrals means that you will know a lot of people as well. Some of my friends are not interested at all in those things and it makes it a bit difficult for me to build referrals.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also pretty bad when it comes to building referrals. I always try to avoid any job that has to do with referrals. I'm working on building referrals though because i know it is needed for one to be able to earn a good amount of money online.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also pretty bad when it comes to building referrals. I always try to avoid any job that has to do with referrals. I'm working on building referrals though because i know it is needed for one to be able to earn a good amount of money online.

Well, maybe it may be a good idea to use social media to get referrals. Despite all this, there are many people who usually suffer from building referrals. If I had owned a website, I would have had offered great rewards for building referrals.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, maybe it may be a good idea to use social media to get referrals. Despite all this, there are many people who usually suffer from building referrals. If I had owned a website, I would have had offered great rewards for building referrals.
From what you've said, it seems like you are really good at building referrals. That's really good for you and it would help you out in your business if you have one. As for me, i'm bad at anything that has to do with referrals even making use of social media to get referrals.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Does who are good at referring are actually making good passive income form this. Imagine a situation where you get paid a dollar for each referrals. If you are able to refer 10 persons, this would be ten dollars without stress.

Back