Are you good at managing funds?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When I was little, I was not really good at managing funds but not anymore. Right now, I always make sure that I spend lesser money coupled with the fact that I have so much bills to pay so I always want to spend less.
How about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I am not so good at managing funds but I am learning and getting better. At least nowadays I have learnt to control my expenditure so I can save more and use the money for other important bills. Now I want to learn how to invest and grow my income streams.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Honestly, I've had my ups and downs with managing funds. I've made smart investments and saved for big purchases, but I've also overspent on impulse buys and struggled with budgeting.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Sometimes I really suck at managing funds very well
When I was little, I was not really good at managing funds but not anymore. Right now, I always make sure that I spend lesser money coupled with the fact that I have so much bills to pay so I always want to spend less.
How about you?
Sometimes I can be very bad at managing funds, especially when the cash is readily available in my hands, but right now I have gone through several lessons and practices, I'm now very good at handling and managing funds more better.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I would say i am good at managing funds. This is because i'm able to manage my finances well. I don't own a business and i have not managed any huge business finance but i'm able to manage the little money i have.

Back