Are you holding doge coin?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been holding a nice amount of dogecoin for a while now but as of last month I invested it all in a doubling site, I lost it all. Now I'm pained seeing dogecoin hiking up in price I wish I have held on to it then . are you holding dogecoin?

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to know about it. Yes, I repent that I didn't hold BCH as I already sold it but in a few days I saw the rate increase. I should have waited for few more times. But that's fine as sometimes our luck doesn't work. It's a gamble.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
I've been holding a nice amount of dogecoin for a while now but as of last month I invested it all in a doubling site, I lost it all. Now I'm pained seeing dogecoin hiking up in price I whish I have held on to it then . are you holding dogecoin?
Yeah just a little I made from some faucets a while back but it is very little.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been holding a nice amount of dogecoin for a while now but as of last month I invested it all in a doubling site, I lost it all. Now I'm pained seeing dogecoin hiking up in price I whish I have held on to it then . are you holding dogecoin?
Good for you. I would advise you not to exchange it now but wait till like 2024 when the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocket up.
Last time I had 7500 dogecoin but sold it few weeks before the price skyrocket up. I sold it for not up to $30 but the price rose to $3500 plus.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Am I following the right trend,am selling off all my dogecoin portfolio because I am sceptical that it is about to hit on a serious fall.I really need someone to convince me that we will make a good fortune from dogecoin.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah just a little I made from some faucets a while back but it is very little.
I will advice you to still hold on to that little amount. Crypto market can be unpredictable at times.
Good for you. I would advise you not to exchange it now but wait till like 2024 when the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocket up.
Last time I had 7500 dogecoin but sold it few weeks before the price skyrocket up. I sold it for not up to $30 but the price rose to $3500 plus.
I felt really bad for trusting a doubling site l think I understand your pain here.
Am I following the right trend,am selling off all my dogecoin portfolio because I am sceptical that it is about to hit on a serious fall.I really need someone to convince me that we will make a good fortune from dogecoin.
As I've said crypto market can be unpredictable most time but you can still hold for some times, there are many speculation that doge will still rise.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen myself on the opposite side many times that I even started to think that I cannot make money like that and whenever I sell any currency its price starts to increase and when I keep and do not sell then its price starts to decrease to a new low that months back I lost around $30 because of this so I don't know how can we have a good strategy about it and how to make profits.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
if you don't need money urgently I will advised that you keep storing it. you can still make good money off it in future

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also think that Doge is not a trusted Crypto coin so and is at its highest so you should sell it and don't play with fire because if its bitcoins or BCH or even LTC then I would have waited but Doge is not so popular and I remember when last time its price rose to a high it was then crashed two a new low.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea, you are right doge has a bad record for its massive crash during he last bear season but now I think its will be good to hold what you can afford to loose . I'm been thinking since doge is a memecoin then all other meme coin should also rise in price (something like SHIBA)

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Excellent conversation here,we are talking things that will build us up.This is what it means when you want to be a quality investor,you make analysis on the pros and cons on the investment you want to make.This helps you project what you are expecting as a return of investment.

So when you start up,then it is okay to use a lay man's advice but as you build up you just can't afford to use the services of a quality financial advisor.Who will advice you how to rip off massive profits from cryptocurrency.It usually starts to make sense when you are investing $500 going up.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There are some coins that if I will gold them, I won't sell till I can get my initial investment out and still have 100% profits. Doge is one of them, Shiba Inu and Lunc are the others. They will surely rise sometimes because of the community behind them.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to know about it. Yes, I repent that I didn't hold BCH as I already sold it but in a few days I saw the rate increase. I should have waited for few more times. But that's fine as sometimes our luck doesn't work. It's a gamble.
BCH is not a coin to save because it is one of the worst coin because the value don't rise like other coins does.

Back