Are you hungry for more?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I just know from my experience that whosoever tells that money doesn't matter much is actually fooling you..It might not be your main factor in the life, but it's definitely an important factor. And our finance drives so many other factors in our lives.. We are always willing to make our finances better and better.. Getting financial stronger is a big motivation for our life.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The golden question then,are you hungry for more?what frontiers do you have set up that will lay as basis for breeding that which you desire?It would not hurt to just get a snick pick of what others are upto.....
This is basically meaning what you are planning to achieve. Everyone who wants to be successful in life will never stop to dream of things or be hungry for more by thinking or planning on what to achieve

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Robert T. Kiyosakyi says they are set of people that dream achieve those dream and keep dreaming. they are never bored they are hungry for more and they make life more interesting

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to do more, like to earn more and have more passive income sources to be have financial freedom in life but it is hard to achieve so we need to keep trying

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I don't have an hunger for wealth but one should have that because once you will have big dreams you may be able to achieve high whereas excessive hunger which can be called greed is not good.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There is what is called the wheel of life, we need to balance what. That is how we become happy in life. If you learn to balance on the wheel of life then you cannot be greedy and cannot luck in any area of your life.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I just know from my experience that whosoever tells that money doesn't matter much is actually fooling you..It might not be your main factor in the life, but it's definitely an important factor. And our finance drives so many other factors in our lives.. We are always willing to make our finances better and better.. Getting financial stronger is a big motivation for our life.
Money might not be everything but it certainly impacts many aspects of our lives. Achieving financial stability can provide a sense of security and open doors to opportunities that contribute to our overall well being.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am hungry for being content and being able to live happily and treat others good and spend my time in good works that can make my life noble and worth living that is what we live for .

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Money might not be everything but it certainly impacts many aspects of our lives. Achieving financial stability can provide a sense of security and open doors to opportunities that contribute to our overall well being.
There is a limit to what money can do to us. But there is no limit to what money can make you do through you. I often say that it's a moral responsibility of every person to gain financial abundance. Money in good hands can do wonders to the Humanity.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I don't have an hunger for wealth but one should have that because once you will have big dreams you may be able to achieve high whereas excessive hunger which can be called greed is not good.
Personally i see notting wrong in having a hunger or thirst for wealth, it only becomes bad when we let this hunger control our actions. This is when an individual is Willing to do anything or take any action even if it goes against the law or their sense of justice, as long as they get what they want.

Back