Are you interested making money online while you are in your office?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every individual could have his different view but in my view it's not good to do online work while you are in office, because you are taking salaries from there so you must justify it furthermore if someone from bosses will see they'll get negative impact of it.
I agree with you, it is not ethical to do irrelevant things when you are at office because you get paid for doing office's tasks not other tasks, try to do other tasks at home.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work as a special educator and counselor in two schools in the neighborhood on different days of the week.. It's a part time job and I am free by 11:30 in the morning. My work starts at 8. I do get a thirty minutes break there around 10:40_11:20. I generally go for online sites during that break while enjoying coffee or some mid morning snacks. I would mostly go to Mylot at that time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
When I had a job, I used to work on money sites and my own projects whenever I had free time. I was able to maximize my earning by working on a regular job all the while working online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont want to do surveys anymore, theres no surveys that available in here, if available i always cut in the middle of survey after spending my time like 5 minutes and i didnt get anything. So, surveys is BiG NO for me

I see, i just use your school break to to this PTP site, i wish i had this kind of thing when k was young LOL
Yeah, I usually work on paid to post forms whenever I do not have lectures or I am not studying. I think it is very good because it is an extra way to make money for myself online.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good for you @Chibson glad youre live in this era where you can find anything only using your fingers. Extra money always a nice, though. While youre not studying you can have extra money on your pocket, thats awesome

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I have my own business, small shop and i can do this kind of PTP sites but if i have to looking back when i was working at several big companies, i dont think i can do this, i dont have time for it. Thank God, i know PTP sites after having my own business so i domg mind at all having an extra money
The companies implement a system of control of connection so if you use the network of office to connect all the websites visited are tracked by your employer system of security and this leads to fire from work if you are caught for example opening facebook during working of hours or even you are doing PTP or any earning activity as you do not know when your employer enters to system and track login activity.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good for you @Chibson glad youre live in this era where you can find anything only using your fingers. Extra money always a nice, though. While youre not studying you can have extra money on your pocket, thats awesome
Probably, the internet is actually a very big blessing to me. I am Happy that the internet gave me the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of my home. As a student it has actually helped me alot.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Internet era change everything though @Chibson i still remember when i was a college student and i had to find books at library and read it one by one, not like today just google it and voilaaaa, you get it. Like making pennies from this PTP site too.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Internet era change everything though @Chibson i still remember when i was a college student and i had to find books at library and read it one by one, not like today just google it and voilaaaa, you get it. Like making pennies from this PTP site too.
you are very right on that. The internet has actually changed a lot of things. I am also a student presently in the university and to make a research is very easy for me because I can do that at the comfort of my home now. I don't need to visit libraries again.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is not good though to spend official hours doing other personal things when you are paid to work. I will prefer you do the jobs online during your breaks

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not good though to spend official hours doing other personal things when you are paid to work. I will prefer you do the jobs online during your breaks
This is actually true but there are some business ventures in which employees are given the opportunity to operate online. You can use that opportunity to also complete your gigs on the internet and make more money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed @Chibson you are so lucky that you dont have to go to the library, just doing it at home and you can get anything you want.

And i also agree that we can do PTP job online while doing your main job as long as your main job is handle really well

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed @Chibson you are so lucky that you dont have to go to the library, just doing it at home and you can get anything you want.

And i also agree that we can do PTP job online while doing your main job as long as your main job is handle really well
Yeah, I think a lot of things have improved in the current era and it is easier to do research at the comfort of your home with your mobile phone or laptop.

All you need is good timing and consistency.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeeed @Chibson consistency is A MUST if we wanna earn more on this current era, there are a lot of chance to earn money from several flatform, just used it wisely
Yes, the opportunities to make money online is numerous but your ability to stay very much concentrated is where the problem lies for so many people. A lot of people lack the focus.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the opportunities to make money online is numerous but your ability to stay very much concentrated is where the problem lies for so many people. A lot of people lack the focus.
Indeed, i cant do both offline and online jobs at the same time, but i can catch up when i have time for online jobs. Offline job really take my time very much

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
it's not good to do online work while you are in office, it causes a distraction because you are taking salaries from there. so you must justify your pay as a worker

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, i cant do both offline and online jobs at the same time, but i can catch up when i have time for online jobs. Offline job really take my time very much
Probably, one of the major reasons I don't like offline jobs that much is because they take a lot of time. Except they pay reasonable amount of money for the time you have spent.

Back