Are you into buying and selling cryptocurrency?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
That is one of the principles of trading, in theory it is easy but in practice crypto trading many people lose, because we have to have good skills in fundamental and technical analysis, we also have to be able to withstand emotions, and not be greedy, but more experience will make you better. expert in crypto trading.
That is the principle of cryptocurrency trading where you will buy at low price and sell at higher price then you will keep the profit.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are different versions of buying and selling crypto. One can swap one crypto for another to make profit. Another can also swap or exchange crypto for Fiat to make money. One should be aware of the risks.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
No, I am not into it because I don't want to take risks, as the rates of crypto currency change so fast that you don't know what will happen to the money you invested on buying them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Currently I am not. However I had thought that in the end of last year. I had decided to start doing the crypto trading business this year. However something came to me which blocked me from doing that.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Am still learning how to trade cryptocurrency. I don't want to enter the market without having sound knowledge of cryptocurrency. Am also following some few professional traders inctwittwr and youtube.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
No, I am not into it because I don't want to take risks, as the rates of crypto currency change so fast that you don't know what will happen to the money you invested on buying them.
If you are interested then you might start with earning bitcoin and other crypto coins through the sites that pay them. Many Indian users are doing that. That way you will have Bitcoin without any investment there.
I am not sure as how to use that bitcoin and so I avoid anything to do with crypto.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
I am on BMF and earn cryptocurrecy from there. Few months back I was earning them on noise.cash but in inverted them in real money as I was sacred that rate may not go down but now I have been saving BCH in the wallet.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
I have not reached that far for buying and selling of the crypto currency. This is because I have never started the business with crypto currency. However I have seen more people benefiting from it though.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am on BMF and earn cryptocurrecy from there. Few months back I was earning them on noise.cash but in inverted them in real money as I was sacred that rate may not go down but now I have been saving BCH in the wallet.
That's good. So, you are also into cryptos. Is there a way to convert them into real fiat currency? How do you do that? If there is a way to do that, I would try that. I am not sure about that. BMF has lower payout for crypto. It's too high for PayPal. Reaching fifty dollars would be a huge task.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
I have not reached that far for buying and selling of the crypto currency. This is because I have never started the business with crypto currency. However I have seen more people benefiting from it though.

You can save crytpocurrency in your wallet for the future. It's risky to buy them. I remember many of my friends bought BTC in cash but had a loss as the rate reduced in a few days

Back