Are you making money with Amazon Kindle?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that most of us have heard of Amazon Kindle. It is a section in Amazon where ebooks are published and sold to buyers. There are many post out there on how to make money with Amazon Kindle. But most of them requires fee to release the tips.
Here on this forum, we are supposed to help one another. What tip do you have on Amazon Kindle?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that most of us have heard of Amazon Kindle. It is a section in Amazon where ebooks are published and sold to buyers. There are many post out there on how to make money with Amazon Kindle. But most of them requires fee to release the tips.
Here on this forum, we are supposed to help one another. What tip do you have on Amazon Kindle?
I've heard a lot about Amazon KDP, but I haven't gotten enough money to learn more about it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've heard a lot about Amazon KDP, but I haven't gotten enough money to learn more about it.
Post automatically merged:

I never knew amazon is restricted to some countries. Too bad !!
Unfortunately earning anyway through Amazon is not possible for me. Amazon isn't open to my country. So I never really bother with amazon

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Post automatically merged:

I never knew amazon is restricted to some countries. Too bad !!
I don't know also. I have never heard of that before. But what I know is that majority of buyers comes from US.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I'm yet to begin anything here. I'm yet to start writing but will very soon.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I heard about it. For me, it is quite challenging to engage in this kind of venture for now.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The internet has been whitewashed with marketers promoting the e-book. They way they promote it is questionable. Do they really make money from it or through the sales of ebooks?

Back