Are you making money with Amazon Kindle?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Offer the ebook for free. The idea is to get a lot of people to download your book and get reviews. Once, you have received a lot of good reviews, sell for a low price.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I have heard about this Before, and from what i have heard, people seems to be making good money form it. To be able to earn though this method you need to be a writer though. Have you tired browsing through the internet, i am pretty sure you would come across some free courses on this.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have heard about this Before, and from what i have heard, people seems to be making good money form it. To be able to earn though this method you need to be a writer though. Have you tired browsing through the internet, i am pretty sure you would come across some free courses on this.
It is great to make money with Amazon Kindle publishing because it's a passive income source as well.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I have heard about Amazon Kindle but unfortunately, i am not making money on Amazon Kindle and i also do not have any tip on it since I've never made use of the platform.

Back