Are you making passive income through your business?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I don't have a business as such. I indulge in arts and crafts during my free time. They help me relax and I find them therapeutic. At times, I post pictures of my art and crafts on social media, mainly WhatsApp status. I have sold some of my old art work that were lying for years. I am sure that it would be considered as passive income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I start to make passive income of my business but gradually. It's a baby business. If I could expand it that's the time I call myself earning through a passive income.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
It is good to always make passive income from whatever one is going to find themselves. As the things stands right now I don't have any other passive means of income at the moment which is not nice to me at all and that I what I have been waiting and looking for all my life because it would save me a lot of stress searching for money with all of me.
If we do not have any source of passive income means work is monetary to have revenues and other solution is to refer people to earning platforms to earn commission from what do they do.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, i don't own a business and so, i am not making passive income through my business. I hope to start a business next year and earn passively from it.

Back