Are you mining OM from Omega Network?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After the hype about Pi and Core DAO, Omega Network has launched OM Mining last 2022. There has been criticisms saying it's a Pi Network copycat because both works the same though Omega has lower supply, which might mean higher value in the future. I started mining OM, and already collected almost a hundred coins already. I hope this network will have its mainnet very soon.

Are you guys mining from Omega Network? If you're willing to join, you can join my team.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many networks now that one can mine but this omega network is new to me. I am even tired of mining all this tokens. Am mine Bee network, pi network, alpha network, wolf network, stigma, etc. Am mining in more than 35 network.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many networks now that one can mine but this omega network is new to me. I am even tired of mining all this tokens. Am mine Bee network, pi network, alpha network, wolf network, stigma, etc. Am mining in more than 35 network.
And have you been able to make money or make money withdrawal from these miners?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After the hype about Pi and Core DAO, Omega Network has launched OM Mining last 2022. There has been criticisms saying it's a Pi Network copycat because both works the same though Omega has lower supply, which might mean higher value in the future. I started mining OM, and already collected almost a hundred coins already. I hope this network will have its mainnet very soon.

Are you guys mining from Omega Network? If you're willing to join, you can join my team.
I can give it a try to know if this is going to work well but I have never tried it before

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I don't have idea about this but from what I know is that this stuff is a waste of time according to my opinion. I was scammed by a similar site like this which does exactly the same as this.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
How do you mine it? Some website or local software? Do you need good graphic card or just processor power? I did mine some coins but I didn't earn anything solid. It was to much invest in energy and resource for to small money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time that a friend of mine sent his link to me so I could register and be mining the omega coin with him but I declined and left it there although it is due to lack of space in my phone stage but Asif now I believe it is even more late than pi for me to start mining the coin.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time that a friend of mine sent his link to me so I could register and be mining the omega coin with him but I declined and left it there although it is due to lack of space in my phone stage but Asif now I believe it is even more late than pi for me to start mining the coin.
A record number of people have taken advantage of the mining program but I also do not participate.

Back