Are you offering other people to join the forum?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have told my friends about this forum. But most of them have a full time job and are busy on social media. When they have free time, they prefer to do online surveys which pay more.
I've tried several survey sites, but now I've abandoned them, for reasons I often don't meet the qualifications and often fail halfway through, feeling disappointed makes me give up, and not Interested in it again.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you offered me the Trendri site, I haven't tried joining there, for the reason that I just joined the forumcoin site. I'm still in the adaptation process there, if everything is familiar and I can work properly, I will try the site you offer. It's only a matter of time.
You should try trendri forum. It is the highest paid forum website. All you need to earn well is to make your post lengthy and just 10 post is enough for you in a day

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
I urge other people to join the forum but despite of making more efforts for people to join the site, they don't do anything on the site and they remain very dormant. That's why I have quit doing referrals.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You should try trendri forum. It is the highest paid forum website. All you need to earn well is to make your post lengthy and just 10 post is enough for you in a day
Yes, thanks a lot for the advice. I'll try it sometime in the future, because I'm still in the process of adapting to Forumcoin first. Because I need a time to get familiar with the new site page.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I try my level best to ask others to join the forum. Some are fine with my request while feel hesitant due to low earnings on any ptp sites. Let us see in the future.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I urge other people to join the forum but despite of making more efforts for people to join the site, they don't do anything on the site and they remain very dormant. That's why I have quit doing referrals.
My friend doesn't want to join yet with the excuse of waiting for the mood to do it, and I've been waiting for days but no progress. Instead, he prefers to spend his time watching television, perhaps because he feels he has enough money so he doesn't need any more. LOL

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, thanks a lot for the advice. I'll try it sometime in the future, because I'm still in the process of adapting to Forumcoin first. Because I need a time to get familiar with the new site page.
Well I don't know if others are earning well on forumcoin but as for me I never earned up to $0.5 there in a day. So I think that it is a waste of time to use forumcoin.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Well I don't know if others are earning well on forumcoin but as for me I never earned up to $0.5 there in a day. So I think that it is a waste of time to use forumcoin.
Yeah, someone told me that on forumcoin it would get paid 1.5 cents per post, up to 10 posts. After 10 posts it reduces by 20% to about 0.3 cents per post.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have refferes so many people to work on paid to post forum but some of them left because they found the work very rigorous.
They are the lazy types and they are not determined to earn money online. The best way to refer paid to post forum websites is on other free forum websites where people there will want to join the forum that will pay them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
Very true, referring people to join is never easy, the funny part is that there are actually some who would complain to you about how they want to make money online, once you introduce them to the forum, they would register but refuse to work.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Offering other people to join a forum is not easy, I have done it several times but they are still hesitant to join for fear of being scammed. Even though I have shown proof of payment that I received.They prefer to spend time playing social media. That's why I'm lazy to offer it to other people, except fellow forum members. Because fellow forum members usually have the same mindset. Are you inviting other people to join the forum?
The thing is that not everyone will get to understand how the things run in this particular forum as even I too it took some time before I got to know one or two of how to posts and comment on such a way that one gets good points in the raw RIF which can be converted and cash out during the times that payment will be processed.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if the forum is very legit and good then sure lol I can reccomend if the person want to make some money but if the person is not intrested in forums then no

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you talk about talking to others into joining the site referral index forum but the people I do talk to are always not writing freaks and then I just forget about them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
It is not good to offer anything, why do it? Just invite to join by telling them how good the forum site is. That is how I invited my friends to join here on RIF, but sad many disappeared, so be it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am always doing that and in June I tried referring many people but not many were interested and only 1-2 persons joined and from which only one is active on the forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I for once has also fallen victim of that, someone once introduced me to this referral index forum, both I kept on wasting my time, procrastinating, until I saw a proof of payment, because I don't fancy any scheme that will waste my time, without me gaining anything.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
hmm well most of peaple I know are not really intrested in forums or earning money online so for this reason I don't say anything about it but it would be nice to have a person I know here

Back