Are you Part of Swagbucks?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Swagbucks is one of the popular website /app to make money and earlier it was working predominantly for top tier nations only but now I see even bottom tier users making money from that.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got to know about this site on forum coin then the thread was about the Halloween collection. Till now I still don't understand how to find those collections , I have not withdrawn from the site before though.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I got to know about this site on forum coin then the thread was about the Halloween collection. Till now I still don't understand how to find those collections , I have not withdrawn from the site before though.
So you already joined it? When the last time I checked it there were no offers for me and even the rewards were not as per my requirements but it was around 4-5 years ago and after that I skipped this app till this time and even still not sure whether to go back or not.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never knew the site was that old. I joined the site of recent but I left it dormant because I observed that the easiest way to get more SB is through survey. I went back to the site now to notice a few changes there .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Swagbucks is one of the popular website /app to make money and earlier it was working predominantly for top tier nations only but now I see even bottom tier users making money from that.
No the site doesn't accept my country and it pained that I work on the site as I would have hoped to work here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I applied but I was told my country is not qualified to join Swagbucks, and then after 2 years, I received an invitation to join them, but I turned down the invitation. What for? They already insulted me, so no reason to disregard my pride. There are may sites to explore why to suffer such site full of discrimination.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I once had an account on the platform though but i am no longer active there. One of my major reasons is cause i could hardly find surveys to qualify for on the site. I guess this is due to the fact that i am from a developing country.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No the site doesn't accept my country and it pained that I work on the site as I would have hoped to work here.
Did you experienced this while registering to the site or when you were about to withdraw? I didn't come across something like this when I joined the site although I haven't requested any payout yet.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Did you experienced this while registering to the site or when you were about to withdraw? I didn't come across something like this when I joined the site although I haven't requested any payout yet.
When I was about to join the site my IP address was blocked. So you can work on the site? have you gotten payment? you were qualify for the surveys?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was about to join the site my IP address was blocked. So you can work on the site? have you gotten payment? you were qualify for the surveys?
I didn't experience such, I'm now earning on the site although not much, about the payments I haven't gotten any so far, that was because I don't do much on the site . I have only completed one survey, I'm not sure if I will be qualified for another one .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I never knew of this site swagbucks but I am interested of knowing it
Try to join to find out if it is true they're accepting now applicants from our country. Tell me if it's true. I was busted by Swagbucks when I applied but emailed me to come back after 2 years but I denied their invitation, what for? They already rejected me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am not aware of this and earlier I thought they are not accepting Indian users but I was able to install that but there were less earning opportunities at that time but now I see users from India getting paid and they are doing surveys and tasks so anyone that likes to try should look for this website as they are 100 % legit and paying

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Ginger ,swagbucks is legit. It's famous as paid to post site. I'm glad they uplifted their banning policy and now many enjoy doing surveys in your country. But I won't get back to swagbucks. They hurt my pride in the past.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
@Ginger ,swagbucks is legit. It's famous as paid to post site. I'm glad they uplifted their banning policy and now many enjoy doing surveys in your country. But I won't get back to swagbucks. They hurt my pride in the past.
I was not aware that you joined and didn't had the best of the experience but even I am not doing it because I know primarily we can earn from surveys and I am not good at surveys so even if I restart I will take a lot longer to reach the threshold and get paid so it will be better to stick with forums at least till the time I find something else

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I am not aware of this and earlier I thought they are not accepting Indian users but I was able to install that but there were less earning opportunities at that time but now I see users from India getting paid and they are doing surveys and tasks so anyone that likes to try should look for this website as they are 100 % legit and paying
Maybe I have to try them again, it might just be change of policy I know then I really wanted to join after reading their reviews but I was blocked.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Used to be, but soon I realised that it won't pay you, its for people of US, and I will be able to reach minimum payout ($5) in long way. I decided to leave the site, as there was no guarantee with earning speed.

Back