Are you Part of Swagbucks?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I do not think it is internet connection problem but may be because the public ip is similar to another person as some internet providers generate same ip for many persons.
Yes I have noticed this with users from Nigeria and this could be a reason why they may have blocked their account but I don't know if there is any way they can conquer this or could be they can get broadband connection which may help

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I heard about this app before, but never dared to register. The reason is that it is not open to my country. If they are open to Philippines, why not join in.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to join to find out if it is true they're accepting now applicants from our country. Tell me if it's true. I was busted by Swagbucks when I applied but emailed me to come back after 2 years but I denied their invitation, what for? They already rejected me.
That is one thing I don't like about them, member from my country can not also earn there

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I was a member of Swagbuck and made it to cashout. However, probably due to my location, I cannot get their verification code on my phone. They then requested me to provide a lot of personal information including my ID Card number. I gave up and quit..

Back