Are you patient enough to make money online?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Patience is the number one thing that is needed to make money online. Because at first we might not be earning the amount we desire but with time we will start to make it. Some are not patient so they left.
So are you patient to make money online?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Patience is the number one thing that is needed to make money online. Because at first we might not be earning the amount we desire but with time we will start to make it. Some are not patient so they left.
I don't think I am patient enough. Also, it is lack of patience that is not letting me work on bmf.io because they pay on 25th of every month

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Online working required so much patience but on right selection and continuity of work. It means as if realize that I cannot get money from affiliate marketing then I must quit it patience won't work there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Online working required so much patience but on right selection and continuity of work. It means as if realize that I cannot get money from affiliate marketing then I must quit it patience won't work there.
And you know that there are sometimes when we don't have to be patient because we don't know if we will get paid from the site or not

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I have less patience with a site I do not like. I leave right away, no reason to stay if I do not like it. It will be useless for I will never do the task.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.035
I am trying my best to be patient online. It has been more than 8 years that I am working as a freelance virtual teacher. Although it is one of the good jobs compared to working regular jobs offline in my city.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have less patience with a site I do not like. I leave right away, no reason to stay if I do not like it. It will be useless for I will never do the task.
This is the same as me. There are some sites that should not be trusted and we should not be patient with them because it will surely waste our time

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think I am patient enough. Also, it is lack of patience that is not letting me work on bmf.io because they pay on 25th of every month
But you should have tried since it is sure that you will be paid. But I don't think that works because that is how he said on beermoneyforum and I do get paid more than 3 times before 25th

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
You don't have any option but to be patient and work smart to be able to make money online. No need to be patient. Online profile takes patience to build.
I am not patient if it is a platform that I have not withdrawn money from before because a lot of them are scam so you need to confirm earlier

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Patience is the key to make money online, as we know beginners can not make alot of money until they become experts so they need to wait and learn.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am glad that I have always had an inquisitive mentality, I started from the bottom and I was duped with a lot of money bt When i started my onlin journey back in 2020, I thought money can easily be made. If you want to make money legitimately then you need to know that it does not come all that easily. Learn and find the spark. That which you would like to venture in. I am glad that though I started little, eventually learnt the art of knowing what will work. So I learnt SCALABILITY and VIABILITY.

Then now hard work is important, you have to ensure that you put in the work. Learn how to sell. Without traffic then you are just wasting your time. So these dynamics are intertwined.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Patience is the key to make money online, as we know beginners can not make alot of money until they become experts so they need to wait and learn.
But there are some times that we should not be patient because we are not supposed to waste our time on some platforms and at the end of the day we will realise that it is not paying

Back