Are you Planning to Buy a New Phone?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I see many people like to buy a New phone during October, November or December because during this time we have many festivals and they get discounts.

Are you planning?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Yes, me too, planned to buy a new cellular phone come December because there are sales of VIVO. There is a new edition, a high-definition model that I like to buy during Christmas days.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I recently bought a new phone. I have 3 phones now. Two for online work and one for my personal use. The two don't even have simcards inserted in them anymore
That is great info. I only have two cell phones. The other one is already 2 years old and the latest 1 year old. But I am so attracted with the latest model of VIVO, I hope I can afford 🤣

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you work hard you can afford. Set yourself goals and push to archieve them. In no time you will buy yourself a new phone.
That is great info. I only have two cell phones. The other one is already 2 years old and the latest 1 year old. But I am so attracted with the latest model of VIVO, I hope I can afford 🤣

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
If you work hard you can afford. Set yourself goals and push to archieve them. In no time you will buy yourself a new phone.
Yes, I have to, I also have active work. I am teaching, but having a passive income is my desire. I want to meet people, explore new ideas and get updates.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you teach online? I have seen a lot of people being successful in teaching online. I tried it but wasnt really happy teaching, it actually looks harder and it is hard. I did a few lessns to meet miimm.payout and I stoped. How is it?
Yes, I have to, I also have active work. I am teaching, but having a passive income is my desire. I want to meet people, explore new ideas and get updates.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Do you teach online? I have seen a lot of people being successful in teaching online. I tried it but wasnt really happy teaching, it actually looks harder and it is hard. I did a few lessns to meet miimm.payout and I stoped. How is it?
Yes, I am teaching online for it is still pandemic. We were supposed to hold classes face to face but parents negged the school heads to hold classes online. I will be back tomorrow. Heavy rain is coming. See yah tomorrow. Thanks lady.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I recently bought a new phone. I have 3 phones now. Two for online work and one for my personal use. The two don't even have simcards inserted in them anymore
That's too many but since you earn online full time you need extra gadgets to keep yourself occupied

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have already bought the cell phone but used. New it was not working and a shopping voucher from the store was returned to me. However the model I have now is: XIAOMI 11T
Paid €230 (including shipping) on Ebay..
Who knows this model, knows by chance, the strengths and weaknesses of this product?
Thank you.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I see many people like to buy a New phone during October, November or December because during this time we have many festivals and they get discounts.

Are you planning?
Eventually, Yeah. I plan usually to get new phones during the months that they are discounted. Not going to pay full price.

This topic belongs in the Tech Board BTW.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Hi Mr. Joshua can I know if you prefer an IPhone (Apple) or an Android phone but that it is of a particular brand?
Thank you.
Prefer Android, as I hate how strict Apple is on the apps you can get from their stores. Though I would use Iphones if I needed one to interact with Apple Products, like the Apple TV I own.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I haven't had a new phone myself in over a year and the one I have now is still updating to the latest version of Android. All the apps I use are still working fine so I have no need to upgrade to a new phone at the moment. I know eventually, my phone will not be able to upgrade any further and apps will more than likely become incompatible with my phone, when that happens, that will be the time I will more than likely upgrade my phone to a newer one.

Back