Are you Planning to Buy a New Phone?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
I haven't had a new phone myself in over a year and the one I have now is still updating to the latest version of Android. All the apps I use are still working fine so I have no need to upgrade to a new phone at the moment. I know eventually, my phone will not be able to upgrade any further and apps will more than likely become incompatible with my phone, when that happens, that will be the time I will more than likely upgrade my phone to a newer one.
Me too, I have not bought a new phone. My phone is already 3 years old and it's also an android, Huawei Pro.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I got a new phone five weeks ago but i am planning to get a new one before my birthday in July
I see many people like to buy a New phone during October, November or December because during this time we have many festivals and they get discounts.

Are you planning?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I could do it before 8 December of this year, as I have a voucher for purchases at Mediaworld that is a big appliance store. I state that I actually already paid for this voucher last year but I didn't buy the phone in that store. After all what I have now Xiaomi 11T, it works well and I would hate to change it unless it fails in the time until the expiration date. In case that voucher could instead be used to such an extent by my mother, because her old mobile phone model OPPO, has obvious hardware problems in my opinion.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I see many people like to buy a New phone during October, November or December because during this time we have many festivals and they get discounts.

Are you planning?
I am planning to buy a new phone at the end of the year, the fact that I must not miss this year's sales promo at the end of the year is my major concern.

Back