Are you really a business minded person?

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I think I'm really destined to be a business minded person. I don't succeed in regular jobs and employment so I have to think of business I can do here right at home and I'm starting to enjoying it being self-employed and having different business running.

I'm really a teacher by profession but I find it very stressful for me so now I have my own store and I do business everyday and I enjoy meeting new people or customer every day in my shop or store. We are always thinking of products or services that we can add to our store.:)
There is great pride and joy in having your own business, started my very own company a year ago it really wasn't easy at first but i got the hang of it after a while, having your own business has to do with consistency, patience and having goals you want to smash not going in half corked.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I have a strong understanding of financial management and budgeting
I have experience in sales and marketing
and I do have a knack for identifying and capitalizing on business opportunity, I am able to think strategically and make sound business decisions.
I am able to effectively communicate and negotiate with others so I can say it confidently that I am a business minded person.
Post automatically merged:

I have a strong understanding of financial management and budgeting
I have experience in sales and marketing
and I do have a knack for identifying and capitalizing on business opportunity, I am able to think strategically and make sound business decisions.
I am able to effectively communicate and negotiate with others so I can say it confidently that I am a business minded person.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think I'm really destined to be a business minded person. I don't succeed in regular jobs and employment so I have to think of business I can do here right at home and I'm starting to enjoying it being self-employed and having different business running.

I'm really a teacher by profession but I find it very stressful for me so now I have my own store and I do business everyday and I enjoy meeting new people or customer every day in my shop or store. We are always thinking of products or services that we can add to our store.:)
Everything about my life is centred on business and making money because I believe that it is the most important thing when you have responsibilities to take care of.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would like to say that I am a business-minded person but at the moment I still have a long ways to go to become successful in business. I am slowly getting there but it will take some more time before I can truly say I am a very good business-minded person as I am still learning so much as each day goes by and as I do more as well within my business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Yes I do think so. I oftenly found myself involved in offline business activities and I am doing business in the better part of my life. I really enjoy doing it too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
When it comes to the aspect of business, i am still pretty much new to the whole system. I have a lot to learn, so i wont actually call myself a business minded person.

Back