Are You Registered with the Local Chamber of Commerce

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.170
In all free countries and free economies, there is a body that looks after trade and commerce activities. It is a non-governmental body that safeguards the rights of the business community. It also lobbies to create better laws for the business communities. Are you a part of the local chamber of commerce? have you benefitted anything by becoming a member of the local chamber of commerce?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
I think a lot of countries have this non-governmental body that safeguards the rights of the business community. It might come in different names though but one must register a business with them

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am not a member of any Chamber of Commerce. I work in the translation field. I am a member of Hong Kong Translation Society. It is a non-profit making organization with an aim to enhance the translation standards of translation professionals. It also disseminates information about job opportunities to members from time to time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
At the moment i am not though, since my business is mostly done from home, but i do plan on registering my business officially once i get the chance to do so.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
My business is really small but I hope to register with the chambers of commerce and industry as soon as possible. There are enormous benefits to that and one of them is networking opportunities where you get to have connects with industry players and other businesses. B

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business owners apart cfrom registered with the national chambers of commerce and industry, must equally deem it necessary to register with the local authority. This is necessary in order to be availed of any opportunity within the locals.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Generally, big businesses are usually registered with such kind of organisations. Chamber of commerce is a very important organisation and I think that your company must hold a very important position in the market in order to get registered there.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Registering with local chamber of commerce and industry also good because it would enable such business to belong to the pressure group at the grassroots. Most appointment for managerial post at vthe national level is recommended and supported at the grassroots.
Post automatically merged:

My business is really small but I hope to register with the chambers of commerce and industry as soon as possible. There are enormous benefits to that and one of them is networking opportunities where you get to have connects with industry players and other businesses. B
It is good if you allowed your business to register with the local chambers of commerce and industry. It would afford your businezz many opportunity at the grassroots and national level. It is good initiative.

Last edited:
Back