Are you relying on Bitcoin alone to make you rich?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I started investing, I did not know about cryptocurrency, so I hoped that I would achieve my success in trading currency pairs, but when cryptocurrency appeared, I shifted almost all my attention there, because there are incredible opportunities, and now I believe that it is cryptocurrency, and especially bitcoin, that will greatly increase my funds in the next 10 years

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I started investing, I did not know about cryptocurrency, so I hoped that I would achieve my success in trading currency pairs, but when cryptocurrency appeared, I shifted almost all my attention there, because there are incredible opportunities, and now I believe that it is cryptocurrency, and especially bitcoin, that will greatly increase my funds in the next 10 years
Yeah getting profit from cryptocurrency is the easiest and good way of making money online, and i have also tried to make money from out of it, but i don't rely only on bitcoin because i have lost some money by doing that in the past so i diversify my coins so i don't lose money again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though I hold other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will remain the leader and the best crypto investment instrument for the next 10 years, the limited number and increasing number of users will increase demand and prices.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
Bitcoin can make you rich, however, you will have to invest a lot of money and wait for many years. I am not relying just on Bitcoin, I am investing on a couple of other crypto assets

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am receiving payment in different cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, USDT for advertising and other work, so I do not rely on Bitcoin. Due to domain ownership, financial fraud, I do not have money to invest in trading.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Bitcoin can make you rich, however, you will have to invest a lot of money and wait for many years. I am not relying just on Bitcoin, I am investing on a couple of other crypto assets
I agree with you, however, we can become rich just by investing in large amounts of Bitcoin and we also have to wait a long time, from history many early Bitcoin investors have become rich.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me l am not into the Crypto thing so much. l can say that in my own opinion, l can't rely on something like the Crypto which prices is very volatile and dynamic to the world market trends and economy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
At the moment I do not even have any investments in crypto, but when I finally decide to invest in cryptocurrency I doubt it would be on Bitcoin alone .

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If I should get a stable job, one of my plans is to really invest in Bitcoin as part of my retirement plans. The potential it has looking at it's history and future makes it a worthwhile investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If I should get a stable job, one of my plans is to really invest in Bitcoin as part of my retirement plans. The potential it has looking at it's history and future makes it a worthwhile investment.
Actually, to invest in Bitcoin you don't need to wait until you have a stable job, but you have free money to buy Bitcoin, otherwise you can also use earning sites to earn Bitcoin by creating articles, forum sites, or completing surveys, etc.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Wow, that's great, but initially I just thought it's only those that were able to invest in it from the onset that will gain much from bitcoin .well, when the price drops to all time low , I will consider buying.

Back