Are you still being entertained by the radio?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me l really like the listening on the radio for the news. I have a feeling that the radio covers the news in a great way.
Radio channels have upgraded and I think they have found the means of making their channels more interesting so I still feel entertained by it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
I cannot even remember when was the last time I used a radio. I am glad that you can still remember the years of using it.
Lol I can never forget that year cause it was pretty tough, I was in school with no access to a television, my phone I normally use was stolen, so I had to rely on a small phone. The only thing I could do with the phone was listen to a radio. That became my source of entertainment that period.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Lol I can never forget that year cause it was pretty tough, I was in school with no access to a television, my phone I normally use was stolen, so I had to rely on a small phone. The only thing I could do with the phone was listen to a radio. That became my source of entertainment that period.
I can join you with such an experience. Although I still use my mobile phone's radio at random. However, I still need to use ear buds.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
I listen radio every day when I go at work and go home. Also sometimes I listen it on laptop. On radio I like shows about traffic and sport comments. Sometimes I listen football games.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
For me l really like the listening on the radio for the news. I have a feeling that the radio covers the news in a great way.
Few years back, I never missed any radio programs from my favourite radio stations then, but now, I'm always glued to my phone, I have actually lost count when last I tuned in to a radio station.

Back