Are you trading cryptocurrency?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I don't really trade cryptocurrency though but i use to buy and sell crypto currency some time back, but i decided to give it a little break for now.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't trade in crypto currency because we have a strict rules against it here. We have to pay heavy taxes here for trading them. Also I don't have a good knowledge about them. So there are various factors why I am not into trading cryptocurrency.
Ok you're from India right? I know about the policy of placing huge tax on crypto currency. I don't know if it applies to those who just buy tokens to hold for a longer period of time?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really trade cryptocurrency though but i use to buy and sell crypto currency some time back, but i decided to give it a little break for now.
Hahaha, I understand. It's really terrible to trade crypto now. Those who held are bleeding now. Portfolios are down by over 50%. It's really terrible.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
So far I have started to use crypto and I am investing in it to some extent. I do accept it now as a payment method but I have not got into trading cryptocurrency as of yet.

I feel I would need to look into and do more research on trading cryptocurrency so I know what to look for and know what to expect before I jumped in at the deep end so to speak.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never tried the venture to be sincerely. However there are many people who intimidates others that Crypto currency investment is like gambling and that most people loose their hard earned money through it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Most people only sees cryptocurrency Investment as just buying cryptocurrency and selling when the price rose up. It is far more than that. We can trade cryptocurrency and make money daily.
Very correct, cryptocurrency is more than just buying coins and keeping them till they rise in price, I have seen people making money on a daily basis from trading cryptocurrencies everyday, but I would like to learn from them, so that I can also start earning.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Well I don't really trade cryptocurrency because I lack of skills and knowledge about it and I'm not interested in it enough to start learning I would rather invest because I have skills there

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
cryptocurrency is very much enjoyable if you're knowledgeable about it. I have been able to make tangible amount of money in the crypto market since 2021 and I also lost a lot.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
cryptocurrency is very much enjoyable if you're knowledgeable about it. I have been able to make tangible amount of money in the crypto market since 2021 and I also lost a lot.
Cryptocurrency is indeed enjoyable and it will be more enjoyable if you have relevant experience on how to trade it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Trading cry[tocuttrncy is one of the most trending income-generating ventures that can easily make a fortune in a reasonable timeframe. However, to be successful at it then one requires a degree of skills that are basic but key. Until these skills are understood including realizing that this venture is not a get-rich-quick scheme it can make you lose a significant amount of money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency is indeed enjoyable and it will be more enjoyable if you have relevant experience on how to trade it.
Well, you can get the necessary experience when you get started. Without getting started and of course learn from your mistakes you may not be able to maximize profit from the crypto market.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people only sees cryptocurrency Investment as just buying cryptocurrency and selling when the price rose up. It is far more than that. We can trade cryptocurrency and make money daily.
I do trade crypto currency once a while as it is not always that I do get to have some certain amount of Bitcoin in my wallet as I only get them when I get paid in the site that I do work for and that is how I do know a lot about crypto trading in my Binance app with Binance P2P option always there to guide me and give me the best experience I will ever need and ask for.

Back