AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I started trading crypto since 2016, at Yobit, so before the launch of the Binance exchange, at that time the crypto exchange was still very simple and there was no margin.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started trading crypto since 2016, at Yobit, so before the launch of the Binance exchange, at that time the crypto exchange was still very simple and there was no margin.
You must have gotten a lot of experience because it's been a while you started trading cryptocurrency.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
You must have gotten a lot of experience because it's been a while you started trading cryptocurrency.
Even though I have a lot of experience, it doesn't guarantee that I will become an expert and can always take profit when trading, because of that I have to keep learning and practicing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I do trade crypto currency once a while as it is not always that I do get to have some certain amount of Bitcoin in my wallet as I only get them when I get paid in the site that I do work for and that is how I do know a lot about crypto trading in my Binance app with Binance P2P option always there to guide me and give me the best experience I will ever need and ask for.
What is meant here is trading of cryptocurrency like a day job. That's the primary means of survival for some sets of persons. It is a good venture.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
I do trade crypto currency once a while as it is not always that I do get to have some certain amount of Bitcoin in my wallet as I only get them when I get paid in the site that I do work for and that is how I do know a lot about crypto trading in my Binance app with Binance P2P option always there to guide me and give me the best experience I will ever need and ask for.
Cryptocurrency is very lucrative and there's no doubt about that but you need to carry out proper research before you invest in it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am much more interested in investing in solid projects at the moment. For now i have paused trading activities and focused more in investing in solid project for the next bull season.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I do but I'm not a fan of trading every day. I prefer to make fewer trades and get more profit. It doesn't matter how long I have to wait

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Crypto currency trading is way beyond just buying cryptocurrency and holding either for short or long term, but it can be traded,there is spot trading and futures trading in cryptocurrency.

Back