Are you using a checking account in your business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I used a checking account on my business years ago when I promoted local talents in our region, but I was in dismay when someone paid me back using her checking account which bounces. I reported her to the bank and reported to the police. The amount she owed me was 38,000. She was charged with estafa. I used a checking account because it is the most versatile and widely used form of deposit account. We can put money directly on the check and withdraw any time we want. What abut you? Do you use a checking account in your business or not?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I used a checking account on my business years ago when I promoted local talents in our region, but I was in dismay when someone paid me back using her checking account which bounces. I reported her to the bank and reported to the police. The amount she owed me was 38,000. She was charged with estafa. I used a checking account because it is the most versatile and widely used form of deposit account. We can put money directly on the check and withdraw any time we want. What abut you? Do you use a checking account in your business or not?
Please can you tell me the meaning of a checking account in a business. This is my first time hearing about it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Ooh some people pay through bouncing cheques which is not very good
I experienced this paid in a bouncing check and paid in a cross-check. The problem with the cross-check is when the due date time comes and you are ready to deposit the money in your account and the bank may declare bouncing, meaning to say, there is no money deposited in the check. It is also risky.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is needed to have a checking account when having a business. In fact, it is safer than having a huge amount of money in our pockets.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is needed to have a checking account when having a business. In fact, it is safer than having a huge amount of money in our pockets.
That is correct, when paying suppliers, it's a check that is used in paying. On the other hand, we must also get rid of those business people who might pa us a bouncing check. I was a victim of this before.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right. I don't have a business so I don't need a current account and doing fine with a savings account.
I opened a checking account before because of my concert business. I pay the local talents thru a check to have equal sharing. I close my checking account officially because it charges once cannot maintain the checking deposit. It feels good to have a checking account, no hassle.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I opened a checking account before because of my concert business. I pay the local talents thru a check to have equal sharing. I close my checking account officially because it charges once cannot maintain the checking deposit. It feels good to have a checking account, no hassle.
It's good but if we don't have a business then I don't see any reason to opt for it as it's expend than a saving account

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's good but if we don't have a business then I don't see any reason to opt for it as it's expend than a saving account
Yes, not good for we also need to deposit our checking account, better open a saving account or time deposit. I have a yearly time deposit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Time deposits are better for us because we don't like to risk our money and is a convenient way to deposit money
Time deposit earns only small interest, but at least money is safe for a none useful withdrawals. Money is safe and protected against spending.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Time deposit earns only small interest, but at least money is safe for a none useful withdrawals. Money is safe and protected against spending.
It's better than savings account as interest is better in time deposit but I think we need to learn about other ways to invest money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's better than savings account as interest is better in time deposit but I think we need to learn about other ways to invest money
It is better to invest our money that to let it sleep in the bank that earns a very small interest rate. In my case, I am still thinking of the best business that is discussed here so that our money grows profitably for a change.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It is better to invest our money that to let it sleep in the bank that earns a very small interest rate. In my case, I am still thinking of the best business that is discussed here so that our money grows profitably for a change.
Having a business will be best but yes we need to prepare ourselves for it to see if we can start something that suits us.

Back