Are you using a checking account in your business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Starting a business with our savings and have a plan for that does sounds very good and I hope you can start soon
I am still thinking of the right business that is affordable to open yet profitable. My milk tea business earns a high profit weekly. It is my sister that made it. I pay her daily and sharing of the profit 50/50 after I get back my capital.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am still thinking of the right business that is affordable to open yet profitable. My milk tea business earns a high profit weekly. It is my sister that made it. I pay her daily and sharing of the profit 50/50 after I get back my capital.
Where and how you started this business? How much capital you invested?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Where and how you started this business? How much capital you invested?
I applied for a franchise in the city. They were the ones to supply me first with the stuff to be used like decorated plastic glasses, and the processing of the tea, There is a short training w to mix water and others to make the milk tea taste perfect. The franchise fee here is only 5000 . Ask in your mall or research abut milk tea franchising.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I applied for a franchise in the city. They were the ones to supply me first with the stuff to be used like decorated plastic glasses, and the processing of the tea, There is a short training w to mix water and others to make the milk tea taste perfect. The franchise fee here is only 5000 . Ask in your mall or research abut milk tea franchising.
That's good so you already own a business. You can expand this business as it's doing well in your country

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's good so you already own a business. You can expand this business as it's doing well in your country
I started it the time it was discussed here long ago I think that was September and I made instant planning and let my sister attend the training for she is available.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I started it the time it was discussed here long ago I think that was September and I made instant planning and let my sister attend the training for she is available.
That was quick. I like to learn but I don't apply things that quickly and take a lot of time to start but glad you were quick and did well

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is not rampant in my country, only few people are using it especially distributors and wholesalers who are in partnership with big companies. It helps them in doing their businesses.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used a checking account on my business years ago when I promoted local talents in our region, but I was in dismay when someone paid me back using her checking account which bounces. I reported her to the bank and reported to the police. The amount she owed me was 38,000. She was charged with estafa. I used a checking account because it is the most versatile and widely used form of deposit account. We can put money directly on the check and withdraw any time we want. What abut you? Do you use a checking account in your business or not?
It's ideal for business to maintain a checking account. One must have the account which is interest bearing. what happened to the person charged with estafa, was she imprisoned?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's ideal for business to maintain a checking account. One must have the account which is interest bearing. what happened to the person charged with estafa, was she imprisoned?
She pledged before the police in the police station to pat me 15 days after our appearance, but she lacks 1,500. I no longer think about her balance, it creates mental stress. And that person is teaching in one barangay in your town.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
No, she is not a native of your town. She is assigned to teach in one barangay high school there, but I heard, she was transferred to Bugo National High School.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's it, all our efforts will bear good fruits later. We just need to plan what to do well to increase our income.
That's try planning is very important un business to succeed. It's also scary to man a business especially if the capital is at scarce. There's a need to have a backup capital and all the time ready inventory.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Most businesses in my location have a checking account. Though in this digital era, payment can be made online or via mobile wallets, checks are still commonly used, especially for transactions involving a large amount of money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I don't use a checking account, I only use a savings account and several e-wallet products such as shopeepay, funds, gopay, ovo, and so on. Because our transaction value is not too high, we don't need a current account yet.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In this days of mobile banking and online payments, it is very rare for me to se a check book with my eyes. I don't use such accounts again. People rarely use it.

Back