Are you using perfectmoney?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.948
Raw Dex
$0.001
Perfect money is a payment gateway that is used by most of the online platforms and is gaining popularity online . Have you used it to perfectmoney before and what was your experience on the platform?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer PayPal to perfectmoney because most online businesses uses PayPal. PayPal is universal and difficult to hack by spammers.But unfortunately both of them have poor customer management services. Now, am using only cryptocurrency to send or receive payment.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have not used any other than PayPal..I have been using PayPal for almost two decades and it has been hassle free. Sometimes the transaction fees pinches, so I request for payout at higher amount to save on that.. All the platforms that I work with use PayPal and so I never needed to go for another one.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I guess PayPal has been in business for pretty long. Most online platforms use it and so people feel no need to have another wallet. However, PayPal does not work in few countries. They are banned from PayPal. In such cases, Payeer and Perfect money can be useful.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Several years ago I actively used PerfectMoney, but because I rarely found online earning platforms that provide Perfectmoney payment instruments, I left it. I think pm is very good and reliable.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect money is a payment gateway that is used by most of the online platforms and is gaining popularity online . Have you used it to perfectmoney before and what was your experience on the platform?

I have a Perfect Money account and I used to conduct transactions a lots of time. However, now I do not use it that much. It is a good payment system.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.770
Raw Dex
$0.003
Never heard of PerfectMoney. Not sure if it's available in Hong Kong. In any case, I've used Paypal for over ten years. I feel safe using it and I'm happy with its customer service.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Well, the fees of Perfect Money is still quite high. They charge almost two percent and this is quite high fees. This is also why I prefer payeer .
I have heard people complaining about PayPal having a high fees. And that's why they choose other gateways. If it's the same high fees here, it doesn't make sense shifting to this. Payeer might be better option in that case. I have no personal experience with any other platforms. I am happy with PayPal and have been using it for two decades. Never felt any need to switch to any other.

Back