Are you very good with children?

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
Children are very beautiful. Their sheer innocence makes you fall in love with them. But they can be a handful. Throwing things, and throwing tantrums. They can make you lose your voice screaming. That's why many people run from kids.

Are you good with children and their many disturbances?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.813
I am not good with children, but I think they are adorable. My brother and sister-in-law had to work, so I volunteered to look after my nephew. Luckily, he was a well-behaved boy, and I had no issues taking care of him.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I am not good with children, but I think they are adorable. My brother and sister-in-law had to work, so I volunteered to look after my nephew. Luckily, he was a well-behaved boy, and I had no issues taking care of him.
You are lucky that you weren't given the hyper active kind of kids. Those ones are always full of activities and you can't stop them. But they are sweet though.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.530
Even as a man, I am so good with kids. All the kids in my street are my friends. I can't come back home without buying lots of biscuits for my kiddies friends and anyone who is around would take a share.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, I am good with children. I think they are adorable. I can play with them or just watching them playing with each other. Listening to children's laughter made my day.

Back