Are you working on BMF ?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am a member of BMF. Beermoney forum is one of the best forums online with a lot of benefits. Now, it is more difficult to make money on the platform than before. Am here to answer any question you may have!

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
BMF was good and happened to be among the best forums in the past. But ever since it started its misconduct I had stopped using the forums.
Hello, what behaviors are you referring to? I am part of the forum and I have been there for some time and I like it a lot and the members are very polite.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of the platform but it has been long i used it. it actually used to be the best in terms of rewards but currently it has me reduced.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.200
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of BMF but I joined that site recently so dont know much about it. I have never read or heard that there is any earning limit there like we have here. Read the guidelines of bmf, hopefully, you will find it. I am sure it was at its best a few months ago, but since they have reduced the rewards many of the members have left the site. I am sure people might have earned we'll from BMF in the past.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have started visiting the site again. I had not been there in long time but I plan to go there again. I am not much active there yet but making a couple of comments each day. Want to explore it more.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I have started visiting the site again. I had not been there in long time but I plan to go there again. I am not much active there yet but making a couple of comments each day. Want to explore it more.
It is a very complete forum there is information about everything you are looking for related to online profit topics and others, I am now exploring this forum.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have some questions I want to ask concerning BMF. The site is somehow confusing
Like someone rightly asked, please could you throw more light on the daily maximum limit one can earn on beer money forum
Post automatically merged:

BMF was good and happened to be among the best forums in the past. But ever since it started its misconduct I had stopped using the forums.
Please could you elaborate more as regards to their misconduct as you stated in your comment, so we can know how to navigate and follow them, thanks

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like someone rightly asked, please could you throw more light on the daily maximum limit one can earn on beer money forum

Please could you elaborate more as regards to their misconduct as you stated in your comment, so we can know how to navigate and follow them, thanks
That is what I want to get

More or less $ 1.5 a day without much problem, it depends of your work there
I don't get want do you mean by "your work there"

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of BMF but I joined that site recently so dont know much about it. I have never read or heard that there is any earning limit there like we have here. Read the guidelines of bmf, hopefully, you will find it. I am sure it was at its best a few months ago, but since they have reduced the rewards many of the members have left the site. I am sure people might have earned we'll from BMF in the past.
Yes, I am among those who are no longer active on the website since their rewards were reduced. But not withstanding, it is a great website and there is no limitations on posting or rewards.

Back