As a business manager, how would you help a new staff settle in?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Such a staff would really appreciate if the other workers are receptive of him or her. The person assigned to help the new staff must be easygoing or it would end up complicating things for the new staff.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to
Manager has no role in establishing a new worker to the working environment. The type cordial relationship already established among the workers would help the new worker.
A manager has a role. Huge one at that. It is the manager that would define his job role for him. He also is the one to show the new staff which department overlaps into his job role. If the manager does not set the pace, the other staff would not pick up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.387
Personally speaking, the newcomer can adjust to a company by having the orientation. Human Resource personnel are in-charge of this matter and for the manager's role, it is only partly.
Well said cause the truth of the matter is that the manager might even be too busy to have the time to welcome each new comer, so i believe it would be a lot better to have a team in charge of this.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well said cause the truth of the matter is that the manager might even be too busy to have the time to welcome each new comer, so i believe it would be a lot better to have a team in charge of this.
This could be true but in organizations that I have worked in, it is the heads that always take me round. That could be because the organizations have no dedicated human resource unit.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are actually different ways to make a new staff become possible as the manager of any organisation and one of the ways is by following the kind of personality they news service and giving them their space if they are the type that needs space and privacy then you do so.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We would assist him in his first attempt to perform his job roles by guiding him and not leaving him on his own. You would address him on the dos and don'ts of the organization without sounding vengeful.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good business manager should be a good example and knows how to use their strength to help a new staff to achieve his goal and find ways to support them so they produce their best work

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A good business manager should be a good example and knows how to use their strength to help a new staff to achieve his goal and find ways to support them so they produce their best work
The business manager should know the capacity of each of his staffs so that he will know the areas or angles to fix them and they will be able to work effectively
This is what my boss does all the time

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
Organize a welcome lunch for the new employee. Have an orientation session to help the employee to understand and know the various departments and staff of the company.
Spot on. it is to have an orientation session to help the employee to understand and know how things works in the business

Back