As a business person, should you confirm all payments you receive to the sender?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
In this days of mobile and electronic banking where products are being paid for through mobile transfers. Imagine someone took goods in credit and transfers the payment, is it a must to call back the sender and inform him or her that you have seen it for all transactions?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I believe all payment a business person receives from a customer should be confirmed this being said helps the business to avoid any kind of payment related issues in the future

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure why not I think coutsey demands this so all payment a business person receives from a customer should be confirmed and feedback sent back to the sender to alert them of receiving

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In this days of mobile and electronic banking where products are being paid for through mobile transfers. Imagine someone took goods in credit and transfers the payment, is it a must to call back the sender and inform him or her that you have seen it for all transactions?
It is important to confirm all payments before you send the goods but it's not applicable all the time especially to customers who buy goods from you very well

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would definitely say that it is important, especially as a business to confirm that you have received payments before you send anything or allow them to take anything. This prevents any issues further down the line if something was to come up and it would be proof for your business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes I believe all payment a business person receives from a customer should be confirmed this being said helps the business to avoid any kind of payment related issues in the future
That's right, I totally agree with you. Here, usually the sender confirms by sending proof of transfer and the recipient checks the balance to make sure the money has been received and confirms it back to the sender. I think something like this is very good to avoid various problems and misunderstandings in the future.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I think everyone should be doing this. the sender needs to confirms by sending proof of transfer and the recipient checks the balance to make sure the money has been received

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
In fact this is the best approach you must use ever as an entrepreneur. It gives you the sense of managing your accounts in a very sensitive manner and can also assist when doing business editing.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

As far as my country Nigeria is concerned it will be at your own disadvantage if you don't confirm any payments that is sent to you by anyone before you will release your business product.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
But as far as it goes it will be at your sender disadvantage if receiver don't confirm any payments that is sent to them. So confirming payment should be complusory.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think it is important to send confirmation to the sender that you have received payment from him/her before delivering the goods. This is a matter of courtesy and to avoid any misunderstandings or confusion.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to confirm every transaction you receive. We're in the days of increased fraudulent activities. Some people may use an app generated transfer to swindle you. It's good you confirm to be sure.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's good to confirm every transaction you receive. We're in the days of increased fraudulent activities. Some people may use an app generated transfer to swindle you. It's good you confirm to be sure.
It doesn't make any sense if you're not confirming all transactions and carrying out plus and minuses.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
With the increased fraudulent activities we are experiencing it is good to confirm every transaction you receive it will help you to stop any kind of swindling by anyone too

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think it is very necessary, because most atimes, there could be glitch in network, thereby causing some transactions to be pending or reversed, so on order to be on a safer side, it is wise to always confirm every transaction before the customer leaves.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
When you receive payments even if it is credit owed you, it makes perfect sense for you to confirm the payment. That confirmation highlights that the particular transaction is complete and over.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
In my view, it should not be done. I am sure when the payments were send, there are confirmation prompts that can be received by them. It happens if using the e-commerce platform in my country.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In my view, it should not be done. I am sure when the payments were send, there are confirmation prompts that can be received by them. It happens if using the e-commerce platform in my country.
There are situations that the payment is made and network withholds it and the seller doesn't receive the payment. That is the very essence of confirming all payments to be sure it has gone through.

Back