As a business person, should you confirm all payments you receive to the sender?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
There are situations that the payment is made and network withholds it and the seller doesn't receive the payment. That is the very essence of confirming all payments to be sure it has gone through.
I guess it is an isolated case. I do undertstand that it can happen to other places or countries. I have not experienced this though. I am speaking based on my experience.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I guess it is an isolated case. I do undertstand that it can happen to other places or countries. I have not experienced this though. I am speaking based on my experience.
It is not an isolated case. It is a common occurrence in my country. That is why I always say that we are not yet fully ready for online banking. That's why transactions are always followed be calls to confirm.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, just a single message mentioning you received the payment and will process the livration of the goods to the customers is enough this way not only you will be seen as legit and transparent but also very professional.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes is very important to do some, i have come across cases where the so called customer said he has made the transfer but did not. The business owner let him go, only to find out no transfer was made, but it was too late.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think this should be mandatory in any business. Nowadays that the cyber crimes are increasingly, as businesman you should confirm your payment delivery report of the customers in your business.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Payment confirmation is very important. That's because sometimes payment might encounter a glitch and receiver might never receive payment where as sender's balance might be already deducted.

Back