As a business person, would you run a brothel?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have often heard something about the services rendered by brothels being the oldest profession in history. But brothel business is one of the biggest and surest businesses in my country. It is an instant hit. From the first day, you are counting profits.

As a professional business man, would you consider running this business if it is equally profitable and legal in your country?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The op said as a business person, not as a religious person. I would run the business because it is highly lucrative. It doesn't hurt nobody. In some countries, it is regulated.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Running brothels may be lucrative as you alleges. But here in Nigeria, we are both cultural and religious addicts. Our lifestyle is affected by these two principles.
Running brothels is against our culture and religion principles. Anyone running it is negatively acknowledged in the society no matter how you try to expose the potentiality in the business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sure why not it is a business it is a business even as a religious person I would run the business because it is highly lucrative. It is a good business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We have often heard something about the services rendered by brothels being the oldest profession in history. But brothel business is one of the biggest and surest businesses in my country. It is an instant hit. From the first day, you are counting profits.

As a professional business man, would you consider running this business if it is equally profitable and legal in your country?

I usually don't have an exception to any business especially when it comes to being able to make money from it but I don't think I would be able to run a prostitution business when it comes to trying to make money.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It was an old profession done some women around the world. If I were a businessman, I would not indulge myself with this business. It is because I would deal with so many criticisms and the like.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure why not it is a business it is a business even as a religious person I would run the business because it is highly lucrative. It is a good business
When this is coming from RIF first lady, then we know that it is a real business approach. But you would not be allowed in the religious circle again because you are operating this kind of business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking in moral and religion perspective, I would not run a brothel business no matter how lucrative it could be.
Even running a brothel is too risky to operate because those people doing it know how much they spent on security matter. Police use to disturb them a lot and spoil their businesses for them. Those that don't want police raiding must pay to settle them periodically.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would honestly run a brothel as such business is very lucrative. Profit is made with interest as these set of people are not out of cash and I'm sure to make my profit and on time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking in moral and religion perspective, I would not run a brothel business no matter how lucrative it could be.
Even running a brothel is too risky to operate because those people doing it know how much they spent on security matter. Police use to disturb them a lot and spoil their businesses for them. Those that don't want police raiding must pay to settle them periodically.
Every business has challenges that are solved. Even if you are running a restaurant, your own set of challenges would be peculiar to you. Who are then the patrons if these brothels? Why is it thriving and growing everyday. The same religious and cultural people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Every business man have their beliefs and morals by which they work by. For me no matter how lucrative this business is i can never do it. It goes against my morals and ethics.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't believe in sentiments in business. One man around me turned his school that he was struggling to eke out a living with to a brothel. And before three months, he was able to buy a car.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would honestly run a brothel as such business is very lucrative. Profit is made with interest as these set of people are not out of cash and I'm sure to make my profit and on time.

The only thing that I can be able to do in line of business that is related to running a brothel business is selling of sex toys that people use to pleasure themselves.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only thing that I can be able to do in line of business that is related to running a brothel business is selling of sex toys that people use to pleasure themselves.
The sex toy business is very lucrative in Nigeria. I often wonder the people that patronize them given that we are a very conservative and religious country.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
We don't believe in sentiments in business. One man around me turned his school that he was struggling to eke out a living with to a brothel. And before three months, he was able to buy a car.
It simply depends on the individual and as well what they believe in though. Someone like me no matter how much this line of business pays, i can never do it cause my conscience and religion would not let me do it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Take it or leave it, the business would still thrive. And highly religious folks are the ones patronizing the services. I can't be more righteous than them to see a business opportunity and would not take it.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070

Lol, I won't run that kind of business, because I don't want to be seen near such ,I just feel it stains reputation when people sees you run that kind of business, just my opinion though.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol, I won't run that kind of business, because I don't want to be seen near such ,I just feel it stains reputation when people sees you run that kind of business, just my opinion though.
I understand the angle of reputation you are coming in from. People might end up seeing you as a bad person. But I have learnt not to factor humans when making business decisions especially with that kind of business since they would still patronize very seriously.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have an idea on what a brothel really is but I feel like it's something illegal and more of a bad business which doesn't yield decent and honest profit

Back