Aside from content, how do you promote a new site?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The primary way to help drive traffic to a new site, like a forum or blog, is by having fresh new content on it, that will entice people to want to stay longer, and potentially join. Atleast, that is the way, when you have traffic coming in already. Outside of content, how would you promote a new website?
I think we can promote a new website by telling the people what they are going to benefit from the website when they join

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think we can promote a new website by telling the people what they are going to benefit from the website when they join
Most of new websites seems similar to the old one since the same functionnalities or same concepts are repeated except little difference from one site to another or little change to terms of services. Sometimes someone invents something new in this world.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
One of the best ways to generate traffic for your new blog is through social media promotion. If you have a social page with a huge following, generating traffic is easy. Even if you do not have a lot of followers, you can boost your posts with $5-$10 and reach 10k-20k people.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
One of the best ways to generate traffic for your new blog is through social media promotion. If you have a social page with a huge following, generating traffic is easy. Even if you do not have a lot of followers, you can boost your posts with $5-$10 and reach 10k-20k people.
The boost should be from platform of facebook itself and not buy of robot followers or real followers that just join your page for small reward and they are not someone how is interested to what you are publishing everyday just to find their wallet from the website that pays them to social media tasks completing.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
The boost should be from platform of facebook itself and not buy of robot followers or real followers that just join your page for small reward and they are not someone how is interested to what you are publishing everyday just to find their wallet from the website that pays them to social media tasks completing.
I was talking about Facebook or "twitter promote." I am not a fan of using traffic exchange or robot boost for driving traffic. You do not need a lot of money to boost or promote. The major benefit is getting traffic, in the mean time you might also be able to get followers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Most of new websites seems similar to the old one since the same functionnalities or same concepts are repeated except little difference from one site to another or little change to terms of services. Sometimes someone invents something new in this world.
I think the majority of them are always following the steps of the old one so the difference may not be too much.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
This is reason why most of new blogs fails because owner wants to start earning from next day where blog was hosted and he realizes after that it needs a lot of work for being achieved goal then he will have a long waiting time for 6 months and abondanate blogging whitin even first month for not seeing any revenue from ads and monetization.
I would agree there. People when they start their online earning journey, they are mislead with many promising stories. These stories make you believe that you would turn rich overnight with the blog or other ways of earning. The real picture is quite contrast to that. And so many loose their hope in the mere beginning of the journey. It does require a lot of patience, time, effort and consistency to make money online through blogging or any other ways.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think doing giveaways is one of the most effective ways to promote a new website without content. So many people will be eager to visit and get the freebies.

Back