Ask me anything!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
In your administration of Index Forum, may we know the minimum number of characters or words to comply in post comments and post threads? Thank you, Sir.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
In your administration of Index Forum, may we know the minimum number of characters or words to comply in post comments and post threads? Thank you, Sir.
Perhaps you missed the update. Now, you can earn from 25 posts and 5 topics every 25 hours and you will need to write at least 15 words.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.964
How many sites do you own? Did you build all of these sites, or acquired form others?

Quite a few. Not entirely sure at the moment. I've built some, I've acquired some. For example, I acquired this forum.

There isn't a character quota. The word quota is 15 words for both replies and threads.

What are your calculated plans to sustain the forum? How do you think users can help to grow the site?

I wouldn't say I have any major plans in the works. I'm just striving for consistency. I want to show that we are dependable/reliable and we're not going anywhere. Users can help by telling their friends.

How many hours do you spend per day on all your Sites? And which Site gives you fulfilment.

Varies by the day, but I'd say I average a couple hours each day. I'd say FP is what I enjoy the most, and part of that is how much time I've committed to it over the last 14 years.

I'm new here pls how many thread do i need to post before i can start earning

You can start earning immediately. Just have to be 15 words or more. :)

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.964
What made you choose to buy index forum which is a paid to post forum? From what you said, you have been Into forums for a long time but never a paid to post forum.

I actually was in the process of starting my own paid posting forum at the time, so going ahead and acquiring one made more sense. :)

Referral Index Forum was monetized with Google Adsense, do you also plan on monetizing Index Forum?

Sure, we'll have ads at some point. It'll be within reason though. We aren't going to use options like Adsense AutoAds and have advertisements littered all over the forum. No popups, no sticky banners, etc. We're going to keep the advertisements nice and clean. I can't stand going to these forums where the ads make the forum difficult to navigate.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Quite a few. Not entirely sure at the moment. I've built some, I've acquired some. For example, I acquired this forum.

There isn't a character quota. The word quota is 15 words for both replies and threads.

I wouldn't say I have any major plans in the works. I'm just striving for consistency. I want to show that we are dependable/reliable and we're not going anywhere. Users can help by telling their friends.

Varies by the day, but I'd say I average a couple hours each day. I'd say FP is what I enjoy the most, and part of that is how much time I've committed to it over the last 14 years.

You can start earning immediately. Just have to be 15 words or more. :)
Thank you, Noss @Cam .

Back