At what age should your child boldly introduce his girlfriend or boyfriend to you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
A parent should have it in his or her subconscious that a child of 16 already has a boyfriend or girlfriend and should be able expecting that introduction.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Most family see it as abnormal for their children to bring their lovers to their homes when they are ready for marriage. But some families do not see it as anything serious..

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think it would be 25 years when I won't mind if my kids introduce them because at this age they may be mature enough to know what is bad and good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
It depends what family you are living in. In my time, our parents told us to have a partner after graduating from our universities.
Agree, he he, that is the usual image in the Philippines to let their chidden get into a relationship after finishing college and get a work so parents cannot carry the burden of the financial needs in their dating.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
Things can't be forced on children these days. But I had a polite friendly talk with my daughters when they turned teens. I just said that relationships before certain age might be a big distraction to keep them away from some really important things in life at this age. Once they think that they are mature enough to handle all rgs emotional toll that a relationship brings, they can go for it. I would like them to talk to me about it. My daughters are 20 and 18 and not in any relationship so far. Yes, they do get those cute boys feelings and we talk about it.

Back