aviso.bz

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think it is one of the best pages I have seen to earn rubles via payeer and others and bitcoin on the internet you can earn with PTCS or better yet watching YouTube videos in the background giving likes or subscribing to YouTube channels, which I recommend having a secondary channel for these tasks, which can leave good daily earnings, It also has a level system in which the higher you climb the more you will earn, you can withdraw in rubles and BTC
It has a system to buy referrals as well which can be very beneficial

The page is in Russian but you can translate it if you use PC or smartphone too i think but when you get used to it it is very easy to handle even if it is in Russian (I leave it in Russian always)

Post automatically merged:

I leave here an screenshot with all the proof of payment of the web site for those who are interested in the website, payments are instantaneous I forgot to say it.

Sin título.png

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Wow that's interesting and it does help when you can earn from playing Youtube or ads in the background, I will see if I can add this to my daily earning websites

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
This job doesn't generate any revenue at all for 100 days then revenue is 25 signups for odysee under me means seems a complete waste of time for bringing referrals unlike other platforms that sends more users in this timeframe:
1678540764139.png

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Wow that's interesting and it does help when you can earn from playing Youtube or ads in the background, I will see if I can add this to my daily earning websites
look today i withdraw 129 more rubles just to watch videos in the background really nothing else
Sin título.png
This job doesn't generate any revenue at all for 100 days then revenue is 25 signups for odysee under me means seems a complete waste of time for bringing referrals unlike other platforms that sends more users in this timeframe:
View attachment 1618
Many of them may not be profitable microtasks, just don't do them I just do YouTube tasks in the background and I make money from it.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
look today i withdraw 129 more rubles just to watch videos in the background really nothing else
View attachment 1621

Many of them may not be profitable microtasks, just don't do them I just do YouTube tasks in the background and I make money from it.
This is why platform is not good for bring referrals on the earning platforms like odysee or Ysense or Yougov surveys. I remember SeoSprint could bring 25 signups on a day to earn from refferal program of a website while the same thing for aviso bz in 100 days because most of people just do videos based jobs and do not take a look about microjobs you are running.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good site and you can withdraw from it once a day. Low Minimum withdraw. I have been a member of this site for a long time. Do you convert the rubles that you earn into dollars in the payer? Or do you keep the same ruble? Or do you prefer to use exchangers if you convert? which one is better?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
It is a good site and you can withdraw from it once a day. Low Minimum withdraw. I have been a member of this site for a long time. Do you convert the rubles that you earn into dollars in the payer? Or do you keep the same ruble? Or do you prefer to use exchangers if you convert? which one is better?
First of all you do not need to convert RUB to USD since you could deposit them directly to Binance and then from Binance convert RUB to USDT and sell them to the people, this is one method. You could even checkout on sites Payeer USD while debited in RUB.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all you do not need to convert RUB to USD since you could deposit them directly to Binance and then from Binance convert RUB to USDT and sell them to the people, this is one method. You could even checkout on sites Payeer USD while debited in RUB.
Thanks for the information. No, Binance has blocked Iranian users and no one can operate there. Now you can change rubles to dollars, but I wanted to know if there is another way to pay a lower fee?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Thanks for the information. No, Binance has blocked Iranian users and no one can operate there. Now you can change rubles to dollars, but I wanted to know if there is another way to pay a lower fee?
To change RUB to USD this is simple from your Payeer account you could for example go to RUB and convert to USD there is exchange section for this purpose or for fiat currency searching for people interested for Payeer for bank wire as simple as that.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To change RUB to USD this is simple from your Payeer account you could for example go to RUB and convert to USD there is exchange section for this purpose or for fiat currency searching for people interested for Payeer for bank wire as simple as that.
Yes, that's right, I saw that part. But I think for every 1 dollar, Payer deducts 10 rubles from you as a fee. This is a large amount. Collecting rubles is not really easy

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yes, that's right, I saw that part. But I think for every 1 dollar, Payer deducts 10 rubles from you as a fee. This is a large amount. Collecting rubles is not really easy
First of all Payeer 10 % fee could only be avoided by Binance as it debits lower than that amount for exchange as it doesn't work for your country then you could not benefit from service from crypto to Payeer there is charge of 10 % from RUB to USD there is 5 % fee or USD to RUB or you could checkout with RUB while debited with USD.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
What I do is accumulate rubles and take advantage of the falls of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and exchange them for them when the time comes I am currently still accumulating rubles from this page, but you can change it for rubles without problems if.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
What I do is accumulate rubles and take advantage of the falls of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and exchange them for them when the time comes I am currently still accumulating rubles from this page, but you can change it for rubles without problems if.
This day is coming somedays as the price of cryptocurrency is still decreasing again and again over the time except if my expectations are wrong and there consecutive increase of the price of them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This day is coming somedays as the price of cryptocurrency is still decreasing again and again over the time except if my expectations are wrong and there consecutive increase of the price of them.
I still believe that they will continue to fall to tell the truth, just as I think you believe according to your words, but well it is not my only way of income in Bitcoin or crypto, so that money can wait for now waiting for the falls.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I still believe that they will continue to fall to tell the truth, just as I think you believe according to your words, but well it is not my only way of income in Bitcoin or crypto, so that money can wait for now waiting for the falls.
When I read a news somewhere that price of USDC has fallen down these days to 0.90 US Dollars to be frank then this is a good argument to believe that bitcoin will be back even to 1000 $ if no less.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
When I read a news somewhere that price of USDC has fallen down these days to 0.90 US Dollars to be frank then this is a good argument to believe that bitcoin will be back even to 1000 $ if no less.
Well Bitcoin today went to 24K after the announcement of the bank bankruptcy of the United States and the unfortunate speech of Joe Biden in the country, it has risen almost 20% in about 24 hours

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds good. I don't know if you remember but at one time 56 rubles was equal to 1 dollar. I don't know exactly when, but I think it was a year ago. But now I look, 76 rubles is equal to 1 dollar. let's move on. i have another question. Tell me all the sites where you earn in rubles. Of course, I am almost a member of most of them, but I may not be a member of some. You tell me anyway, if I am not a member, I will become a member through your link. I need a new environment and honestly I'm tired of my current job. And how much money do you make a day in aviso? I earn 2 rubles

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That sounds good. I don't know if you remember but at one time 56 rubles was equal to 1 dollar. I don't know exactly when, but I think it was a year ago. But now I look, 76 rubles is equal to 1 dollar. let's move on. i have another question. Tell me all the sites where you earn in rubles. Of course, I am almost a member of most of them, but I may not be a member of some. You tell me anyway, if I am not a member, I will become a member through your link. I need a new environment and honestly I'm tired of my current job. And how much money do you make a day in aviso? I earn 2 rubles
Yes, this was because the dollar rose more than the ruble went down, nothing strange, also the ruble appreciated when a lot of Russian gas was bought only through rubles, but the stable value of the ruble over time if you look at the graph is 0.013-0.014 $ so there is nothing strange, I send you PM with a ruble page.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this was because the dollar rose more than the ruble went down, nothing strange, also the ruble appreciated when a lot of Russian gas was bought only through rubles, but the stable value of the ruble over time if you look at the graph is 0.013-0.014 $ so there is nothing strange, I send you PM with a ruble page.
Thank you. I think the war between Ukraine and Russia had just started. Well, I expected the ruble to drop in comparison with the dollar, but it didn't

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Thank you. I think the war between Ukraine and Russia had just started. Well, I expected the ruble to drop in comparison with the dollar, but it didn't
Yes, the ruble has remained more or less stable since China and other countries also trade a lot with it, by the way I forgot to earn more or less 25 rubles a day in aviso.bz I also have some references.

Back