aviso.bz

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.210
I once joined this site. Once saw it from an ad and seemed very promising in deed son I decided to join. After like a few minutes of studying how the site earns money it was disappointing that it's not worth my time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the ruble has remained more or less stable since China and other countries also trade a lot with it, by the way I forgot to earn more or less 25 rubles a day in aviso.bz I also have some references.
Very good. 25 rubles a day from an site is great. Without referrals? It doesn't offer me many videos. Yes, there are many videos to watch, but they are 0.03 rubles. I don't click on them much. I just subscribe to YouTube channels and like them. They have good income really

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Very good. 25 rubles a day from an site is great. Without referrals? It doesn't offer me many videos. Yes, there are many videos to watch, but they are 0.03 rubles. I don't click on them much. I just subscribe to YouTube channels and like them. They have good income really
What level are you there? That is to say I am LVL +2500, the higher the more profit opportunities for example in videos they give you, on the other hand without references would be about 20-21 rubles more or less.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What level are you there? That is to say I am LVL +2500, the higher the more profit opportunities for example in videos they give you, on the other hand without references would be about 20-21 rubles more or less.
Oh right I forgot the level. I used to have an active account and I earned 10 rubles a day, but it's been a long time ago . I made a new account again a few months ago and just started. Because I couldn't find much, I didn't visit the site much. But I want to be active again

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Oh right I forgot the level. I used to have an active account and I earned 10 rubles a day, but it's been a long time ago . I made a new account again a few months ago and just started. Because I couldn't find much, I didn't visit the site much. But I want to be active again
Well, my friend must take that into account, the higher the level, the higher your income will be there to tell you the truth, little by little without haste you level up

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my friend must take that into account, the higher the level, the higher your income will be there to tell you the truth, little by little without haste you level up
Yes, that's right, I remembered now. I need to be more active. I earn a few rubles a day so that my income will increase step by step. I think it was like if we are not active, they will deduct points from you, right?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, that's right, I remembered now. I need to be more active. I earn a few rubles a day so that my income will increase step by step. I think it was like if we are not active, they will deduct points from you, right?
I don't really know that, I don't really know if you stay inactive they will take away points, because it hasn't really happened to me, but it could happen since that is done on some websites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
look today i withdraw 129 more rubles just to watch videos in the background really nothing else
View attachment 1621

Many of them may not be profitable microtasks, just don't do them I just do YouTube tasks in the background and I make money from it.
Glad you are doing well with that but how many is that in USD? Are you sure we can make this amount just by letting videos play in the background

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Glad you are doing well with that but how many is that in USD? Are you sure we can make this amount just by letting videos play in the background
Well you are seeing the withdrawal of money, more or less 70 rubles are a dollar, if the ruble goes up then less, a few months ago it was 58 rubles a dollar more or less, you should try the page and judge for yourself.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I always got discouraged by the low payment of this website.
What low payment? If you do tasks there you can earn even more than $ 1 per task, if you do PTC you will surely be paid little, as is logical I suppose, YouTube videos do not pay much either, if you do tasks the payment is quite good.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
It must be very interesting and useful but in my case I have done too many experiments and just before few minutes I get a link of a faucet and I left work here and move there the site was good but the earning is very slow. Payout threshold is only 1500 points which we can reach in 7 days by just watching ads. But I have limited time on internet so I will not move out of track once again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.083
Congrats, that's a good site because you showed us here your proof of payment. By the way what's rubble? What is the value of that in the US dollar? It's so interesting.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It must be very interesting and useful but in my case I have done too many experiments and just before few minutes I get a link of a faucet and I left work here and move there the site was good but the earning is very slow. Payout threshold is only 1500 points which we can reach in 7 days by just watching ads. But I have limited time on internet so I will not move out of track once again.
This is not a faucet, it is a micro-jobs page, nothing more, it has many youtube videos and paid tasks for more than a dollar, it has nothing to do with a faucet.
Congrats, that's a good site because you showed us here your proof of payment. By the way what's rubble? What is the value of that in the US dollar? It's so interesting.
the value of a ruble fluctuates between $0.013 and $0.017 more or less

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.083
This is not a faucet, it is a micro-jobs page, nothing more, it has many youtube videos and paid tasks for more than a dollar, it has nothing to do with a faucet.

the value of a ruble fluctuates between $0.013 and $0.017 more or less
Okay thanks for sharing the info about the value of one rubble in the US dollar. I'll download the app tomorrow afternoon.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Okay thanks for sharing the info about the value of one rubble in the US dollar. I'll download the app tomorrow afternoon.
Ok, but remember that this platform in question is not an application, it is a website you have the link above in my first comment in case you want to join you do not need to download anything :D

Back