BabyDoge Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
BabyDoge is a Meme token that runs on the BSC network (BEP20) and is based on community support launched in early 2021. Although BabyDoge claims to be a child of Dogecoin but is actually not related, BabyDoge was only created by one of the Dogecoin fans.

If you want to join the BabyDoge community you can visit one of their social media such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

The official website provides simple protocols such as LP Acquisition, Burn and Reflection and features that allow users to Swap tokens, NFT, Charity, BSC/ETH Bridge.

Markets and Wallets
BabyDoge can be traded on Uniswap, Kucoin, PancakeSwap, OKX, Bybit, Gate.io etc.
Meanwhile, to store BabyDoge, users can use Metamask wallet, Binance Chain wallet, Trust wallet, etc.

Market Data, Prices and Predictions
Market cap $305 million, Max Supply 420 quadrillion. Currently BabyDoge is trading at the level of $0.000000002658. It is predicted that until the end of May 2023 the price of BabyDoge will decrease.

So do you think investing in BabyDoge will be promising in the future?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It does not seem promising to me because it does not have a good fundamental for my taste, it is a meme token and nothing else really, it may be a good idea to speculate in moments of FOMO or bullrun, but not like anything else, from my opinion

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I also think so, BabyDoge as a meme coin will not be promising as an investment, has no utility, only humor, fear of being manipulated or pump and dump which will harm retail investors.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I also think so, BabyDoge as a meme coin will not be promising as an investment, has no utility, only humor, fear of being manipulated or pump and dump which will harm retail investors.
Yes, better to focus on solid projects and that are not a meme coin that can generate a real impact on the crypto industry, that is what will generate you greater returns, meme coins are only speculation.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes, better to focus on solid projects and that are not a meme coin that can generate a real impact on the crypto industry, that is what will generate you greater returns, meme coins are only speculation.
I agree with you, Meme coin is only temporary and speculative, relying on support from the community and tweets of famous people, and we are better off concentrating on the potential of cryptos for investment, although we also need to study meme coins, at least to give an idea to newcomers.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I'm interested in Dogecoin, and I think it has great potential; however, I won't try it because it doesn't sound serious, and personally, I'm not interested.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I'm interested in Dogecoin, and I think it has great potential; however, I won't try it because it doesn't sound serious, and personally, I'm not interested.
Even though I own Dogecoin, I never recommend investors to buy Doge, because it is too risky, the price will depend on Musk's tweets, and of course many investors will lose.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Even though I own Dogecoin, I never recommend investors to buy Doge, because it is too risky, the price will depend on Musk's tweets, and of course many investors will lose.
Well but doge has an advantage and is that although it is a memecoin has a very large community, the support of elon and that usually grows more or less when Bitcoin grows, so in the future I think it will go ahead, at least it has something more fundamental than all other meme coin.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another day another meme coin. here we go again. Yes, I heard it a lot, and like most meme coins, it has a lot of volatility, which sometimes makes you make a lot of profit.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Well but doge has an advantage and is that although it is a memecoin has a very large community, the support of elon and that usually grows more or less when Bitcoin grows, so in the future I think it will go ahead, at least it has something more fundamental than all other meme coin.
As a Doge holder, I'm waiting for Elon's tweets, so that the price can reach what I want to take profit. I think Elon also pumps and dumps for personal gain.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Another day another meme coin. here we go again. Yes, I heard it a lot, and like most meme coins, it has a lot of volatility, which sometimes makes you make a lot of profit.
Very true, the main thing is in the volatility, as it is capable of making you earn some money or profit and also very capable of making you loose everything you have within a split seconds.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true, the main thing is in the volatility, as it is capable of making you earn some money or profit and also very capable of making you loose everything you have within a split seconds.
The level of volatility around cryptocurrency is extremely high it's responsible for the price fluctuation.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It does not seem promising to me because it does not have a good fundamental for my taste, it is a meme token and nothing else really, it may be a good idea to speculate in moments of FOMO or bullrun, but not like anything else, from my opinion
Some people do specialize in making money from such coins though. They know when to start accumulating and are good at preservation of capital afterwards.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Some people do specialize in making money from such coins though. They know when to start accumulating and are good at preservation of capital afterwards.
It may be, but I think it is better to invest in currencies or projects or even in other markets that have solid fundamentals and your money can not vanish in days like with these projects so volatile and lacking of real fundamentals.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saw the name baby Doge for the first time late last year and tried to take part in the airdrop that was made of it that same time last year but was unable to and I got to miss the airdrop which to an extent I felt bad but never the less I can still buy it and hold.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
Investing in any cryptocurrency involves a level of risk, and since the future of BabyDoge is unpredictable, it is difficult to predict how the market will perform in the long run.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me this is the first time hearing the news about the baby doge. However by it's name it suggests to be a child of the dogecoin crypto currency whatsoever.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Even though I am aware of this meme coin I am bot interested in investing on it. I have already invested in a couple of meme coins and I have no interest in investing in one more meme coin

Back