Bad Experience Online Shopping

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
I recently ordered a phone online. And I was so fascinated about the black colour versions of the phone. I asked the online shop of they had it and they said yes. Only to send me white telling me that it is all they have.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently ordered a phone online. And I was so fascinated about the black colour versions of the phone. I asked the online shop of they had it and they said yes. Only to send me white telling me that it is all they have.
It is a bad example of online shopping. Sellers make fools of such people. If you want a thing whose shape, color, etc. does not matter, then only buy online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had so many negative experience shopping online. There was a time i made a purchase online, i got what i paid for, but it was faulty. There are times they would give you something different from what you wanted.
This is actually very bad. It is one of the major reasons why I always try as much as possible to avoid buying some certain things online especially from sources that are not reputable and trusted enough.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
So far, I have not had any bad experience shopping online. I only buy from reputable stores. They are reliable. Delivery are always on time and the physical condition of the products are good. I think I'll stick to a few sites which I trust.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst experience when I was deceived by the seller online. The received item was not the same with the descriptions and photos.
Many people have such complains. That is why I don't buy online from just any store. I buy from big stores like jumia, where they are the ones to package the goods themselves and if we are not satisfied with the product, we can return it and they will refund back our money

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays it's very easy for all of us to shop online, there are many online stores, eCommerce and marketplaces that are scattered outside of me, payment methods are very easy, we can choose to use m-banking, COD or PayLater. However, as buyers, we certainly have had bad experiences when shopping online. Some time ago I shopped for Vit C for about $ 15 at a store on the Lazada marketplace, but after the item was received and opened it turned out that it was not the Vit C that I ordered but a rubber glove for medical staff which cost only around $ 3. But because I was busy so I didn't have time to complain and return the item. How was your bad experience shopping online?
Sometimes things I order are broken .
Post automatically merged:

So far, I have not had any bad experience shopping online. I only buy from reputable stores. They are reliable. Delivery are always on time and the physical condition of the products are good. I think I'll stick to a few sites which I trust.
You have been very fortunate.

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is a very important and necessary you stick to websites or platforms that you trust when it comes to shopping online. I have seen someone who bought something online and got something different.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have had some bad experience with Ebay where I got no response when I had applied for refund. Amazon in is a Site that is prompt in responding to any problems I have had so far.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have had some bad experience with Ebay where I got no response when I had applied for refund. Amazon in is a Site that is prompt in responding to any problems I have had so far.
That can be very sad and I’m sure you can say this anywhere especially somewhere that EBay is being praised as a very great platform.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, I have encountered a few frustrating situations when shopping online. One time, an item arrived looking completely different from the photos and description. Another order never showed up at all despite being marked as delivered. And I've definitely fallen victim to deceptive ads or fine print a couple times.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
Did anybody of you bought online shoes? I didn't but my friend did and she always complain. She says when you buy it online you almost always get damaged shoes. When you buy it in live you get good and not damaged shoes.

Back