AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Well, this is not a sponsored post.

While browsing Twitter, I saw a Tweet from PayPal. The Tweet states: We’re giving away a total of $5k to help you stock your sleigh.

If you want to check it, look for PayPal. All the best.

Do you think this is legit to earn money from this giveaway? Be one of the winners to get $50.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

While browsing Twitter, I saw a Tweet from PayPal. The Tweet states: We’re giving away a total of $5k to help you stock your sleigh.

Do you think this is legit to earn money from this giveaway? Be one of the winners to get $50.
Thank you so much for sharing I also saw this online but I did not really take it serious but I will work towards it

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Have you liked, commented and followed that post? I dont know if it's legit or not.
I followed PayPal, liked the Tweet and commented. I am not if comment is needed but as a confirmation I commented with the hashtag.

Thank you so much for sharing I also saw this online but I did not really take it serious but I will work towards it
You are welcome. I hope it is legit and we can winner.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
It is worth it to try and more especially if you have verified that it is coming from a verified source,Although ib must caution that if youb want to make it big inb life then try to avoid free bthingsbinbmost cases but rather go for rewards that you have earned over alot of hardwork.That is what the wealthy do not tell you that theyb are highly competitive and want quality and sure things.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Well, I also received a reward of $5 before and the rest of my family members on PayPal a few months back. I think it is a good thing for them to do this despite the fees they are collecting from us when receiving and sending money virtually.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Well, I also received a reward of $5 before and the rest of my family members on PayPal a few months back. I think it is a good thing for them to do this despite the fees they are collecting from us when receiving and sending money virtually.
My sister received $5 twice the previous months. When she told me about it, I checked my PayPal, nothing there. I did not get free money from PayPal..

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
K was waiting that I may get a reward in my account but sadly I have not got anything. Maybe they give it to the people of specific regions.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One has to verify such sponsored ads before you fall for it. Furs check if it is not a cpa ads. Then, ensure the Twitter page is verified and not that of a scammers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Sounds nice, but i am guessing only does who can make use of paypal can actually access this or make use of this opportunity. I never knew PayPal could do things like this before though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sounds nice, but i am guessing only does who can make use of paypal can actually access this or make use of this opportunity. I never knew PayPal could do things like this before though.
This is why I always say that we are not really getting opportunities in my country because we cannot make use of PayPl.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It looks like PayPal is giving out money recently. Apart from this giveaways. I have also seen the payment proof of some members receiving PaymentRequest from websites and PayPal giving them extra bonus

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It looks like PayPal is giving out money recently. Apart from this giveaways. I have also seen the payment proof of some members receiving PaymentRequest from websites and PayPal giving them extra bonus
I also heard about it but it is sad that it is not available here and we cannot take the opportunity

Back