Become a Tour Guide

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.348
Are you someone who finds joy in time spent in nature? Exceptionally well-versed in the background of a fascinating location? In that case, you should consider becoming a tour guide and opening your own business. You can find tour guides who work for tips only, whereas others will bill a fixed rate for their services.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Are you someone who finds joy in time spent in nature? Exceptionally well-versed in the background of a fascinating location? In that case, you should consider becoming a tour guide and opening your own business. You can find tour guides who work for tips only, whereas others will bill a fixed rate for their services.
I know some people who are your guides. We see them in some locations. I guess that earn well

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be great if I could have a business like this. Since I am living in Baguio City, I can be a tourist guide. They can also rent my van for doing so.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.103
Becoming a tour guide in most countries can be rather lucrative, but before you can bag this job you would have to know the culture and traditions of the various places you visit to be able to guild them well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
you are right those interested in spending time in nature or just like things that do with guiding and tourism hould consider becoming a tour guide to make money off it.

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never considered it, the place i live in is always full of tourists and i know 3 languages. Problem is that i would like to do a tour on some exotic place rather than a rural town.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you are sociable, friendly and enjoy interacting with people from different cultures, you may consider becoming a tourist guide and make good money. To be a good tourist guide, you should also be punctual, reliable, conscientious, tactful as well as stay up-to-date with new attractions that may be of interest to tourists.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

A friend of mine who is living in Dubai is actually into this line of business and he is making a big amount of money from it because he helps new visitors to the country to explore and enjoyed themselves which he gets paid very well.

Back