Becoming a Social Media Influencer

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
If you want to excel in your online career, you need to strive for becoming a social media influencer. When you are a social media influencer, you can build traffic to your websites, you can sell your products and services, and you can offer marketing services to make money. Becoming a social media influencer often involves being a video content creator, you can try different kinds of videos, short videos, medium length and long videos, live streaming, etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You have a point though. This is one aspect I have been trying to ignore but over time I have come to realize that I really need to work on my social media presence if I want to make money online.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
l think the journey to be an influencer is very long to go. Influencing is very time consuming, requires one to be consistent, hardworking and be committed to build a great fan base which is a very difficult thing to do.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Can page owners on Facebook or other social media be considere as influnecers? Like you have fan page of football club, post something, have followers and earn from paid posts. You don't share your life details. You are just administrator.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Definitely becoming a social media influencer has gained a lot of popularity in the recent years and many are earning their livelihood with it. And I know one in my friends circle who is earning a big time being a social media influencer. She has a huge followers base on all the social media platforms. She endorses so many brands and makes a good chunk of moner. Social media presence and followers can be rightly channelized into a good source of earning if you have the right skills to do it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, becoming a social media influencer will enable you to promote your products much more effectively. You need to be patient and hardworking as well as creative to become a successful influencer.

Back