Before buying an expensive goods what do you consider?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I will purchase an expensive Item. Firstly I will mentally weight the usefulness of it and also think of it's safety that's due to my location and lastly, how hard it will hit my account balance.
That is quite a smart and practical approach. I usually like to research the item I want to purchase beforehand. This helps me get an insight on what I am about to get myself and I also get to check what other people that already own that item think about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Before buying expensive goods, I make sure they are necessary and not a waste of money. Also, they should be tested severally before paying or else found late hidden defects.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks for sharing and most of the points are very valid.We have to ensure that we have value for the money.It is ones custodial right to enjoy the product that they have bought with money.That is on longivity,comfort and of normal price range according to the product itself.

As at now I rarely consider very cheap products but medium to high cost works well for me.In my experience I realized that low budget products are very cumbersome and will run you into hurdles you least expected.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It
Like others said I also check the utility of the product and see if it's worth the money I purchased.
s very necessary or else our money will be put to waste. there are expensive products but fake in actuality and that is what we should avoid to happen to us.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is quite a smart and practical approach. I usually like to research the item I want to purchase beforehand. This helps me get an insight on what I am about to get myself and I also get to check what other people that already own that item think about it.
That's one think I like doing, I will make inquiries about the item before purchasing it, so far the method has been helpful.
Before buying expensive goods, I make sure they are necessary and not a waste of money. Also, they should be tested severally before paying or else found late hidden defects.
Some product can be tricky at times so I preferred buying with warranty, just in case of some malfunction or defects.
Thanks for sharing and most of the points are very valid.We have to ensure that we have value for the money.It is ones custodial right to enjoy the product that they have bought with money.That is on longivity,comfort and of normal price range according to the product itself.

As at now I rarely consider very cheap products but medium to high cost works well for me.In my experience I realized that low budget products are very cumbersome and will run you into hurdles you least expected.
You're Right about that , the most troublesome products are the low budget once which I think complements it price. Lol.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to consider so many things before going to purchase a product that involves a higher price like if we really need it and we need to be sure if it's the minimum price or we can wait to get the best price for the product at another store.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Before I will purchase an expensive Item. Firstly I will mentally weight the usefulness of it and also think of it's safety that's due to my location and lastly, how hard it will hit my account balance.
I go first for it reliability and durability. I don't want to buy a thing expensively but I can't use it for a long time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Sure information is power you need to get all the details that will help you know the products better. it is the right thing to do.
I was a victim of this buying an expensive head set only to realize the price isn't worth a cent. It didn't function as expected. It was tested but when I reached home I felt devastated.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was a victim of this buying an expensive head set only to realize the price isn't worth a cent. It didn't function as expected. It was tested but when I reached home I felt devastated.
Sorry about that some sellers are just scammers. You wouldn't believe that some of them know about the problem but will sell the product to make money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Sorry about that some sellers are just scammers. You wouldn't believe that some of them know about the problem but will sell the product to make money
That is so true and the next day the sellers disappeared. I brought with me policemen to jail them but they were no longer visible.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need to consider so many things before going to purchase a product that involves a higher price like if we really need it and we need to be sure if it's the minimum price or we can wait to get the best price for the product at another store.
And this idea has cost me a lot lol. There was a time I need to repair my phone's screen but the price was kind of much then so I advised myself to wait maybe it might reduce but to my surprise it's now ×2

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
And this idea has cost me a lot lol. There was a time I need to repair my phone's screen but the price was kind of much then so I advised myself to wait maybe it might reduce but to my surprise it's now ×2
I have many times delayed my purchase decision and majority of the times it has helped because I have saved money on my purchases

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have many times delayed my purchase decision and majority of the times it has helped because I have saved money on my purchases
Lucky you mate, I haven't hit a luck for delaying my purchase probably I'm delaying the wrong item. Lol, I still have a lot of things to purchase, I will try this once again with some less important items .

Back