Before resigning from a job

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
What are the things to put on ground before resigning from a job. This is owing to the facts that some workplace don't take back re-signed workers. How can you avoid regretting your leaving?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010
One should have a good job in hand before resigning from a present job. One should investigate everything about the new job before joining it. It happens that people hurry up in joining a job before investigating it and repent afterwards.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before resigning from any job, there is need to have enough savings and another job or business to engage with. It is not easy to find jobs especially the one that suit personal taste

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Before resigning from any job, there is need to have enough savings and another job or business to engage with. It is not easy to find jobs especially the one that suit personal taste
Exactly having another job to move to almost immediately will save one from anxiety and depression. it's easy to stay jobless

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010
Before resigning from any job, there is need to have enough savings and another job or business to engage with. It is not easy to find jobs especially one that suits personal taste

Many people think that a salary hike is enough for them to change the job but that is not, one should check the stability, profitability, work culture and many such things and then should change a job.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have resigned from more than one job and I have never regretted my decision. For one job there, since I had been there for so long, there were a lot of records and couments. I handed them over to people, fellow employees who I knew would appreciate my work efforts AND be able to build on the work I had done. I did not leave angry although I was hurt. But I did not express any hurt or any ill feelings. My resignation letter was courteous and truthful. I gained solid work experience and was thankful for that as I knew the experience would help me with a new job. I concluded my letter by simply saying Good Bye.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Many people think that a salary hike is enough for them to change the job but that is not, one should check the stability, profitability, work culture and many such things and then should change a job.
I agree with you one needs to also check out other area's before leaving a job or else you might just get stuck

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's what is required as one may get cheated as one may not get what he thought of for the new job. It happens with many people as they repent once they leave a job and join a new job.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
The best thing to do is to properly think things through, be extremely sure of your decision before taking any action. Dont just rush into anything. If possible before leaving your current job make sure you already have plans on what to do next, either starting a business of your own or you already have a new job.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
The best thing to do is to properly think things through, be extremely sure of your decision before taking any action. Dont just rush into anything. If possible before leaving your current job make sure you already have plans on what to do next, either starting a business of your own or you already have a new job.
Absolutely a good plan should have been drawn out before leaving the previous one to avoid setting self up for failure

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010
The best thing to do is to properly think things through, and be extremely sure of your decision before taking any action. Dont just rush into anything. If possible before leaving your current job make sure you already have plans on what to do next, either starting a business of your own or you already have a new job.

That certainly helps. There is the internet these days where one can check the turnover and the review of the company. I have always joined a job after going through the reviews and asking the friends

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Absolutely a good plan should have been drawn out before leaving the previous one to avoid setting self up for failure
Like myself i am currently thinking of leaving my current job, the plan before was to secure a better paying job or at least establish my personal business to a particular level before leaving but the stress and frustration i am going through is just too much, so i want to leave by January and focus on growing my personal business. I know it wont be easy, but i really dont mind. No business startup is easy, i just pray i am consistent to not give up on my dream.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
In most cases it is important that you have atleast a three months budget ahead,meaning your normal programs will still move even if you do not have a salary.It is also important to have some streams of income source that you can easily generate some resources from.That is why on;ine work is amazing.You can either be a consultant,sell some products or have some ventures that are monetized.You can even intergrate some offline services to online.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
In most cases it is important that you have atleast a three months budget ahead,meaning your normal programs will still move even if you do not have a salary.It is also important to have some streams of income source that you can easily generate some resources from.That is why on;ine work is amazing.You can either be a consultant,sell some products or have some ventures that are monetized.You can even intergrate some offline services to online.
You are right In all it will be about putting structures on ground before resigning from your job that's the way out
Post automatically merged:

Like myself i am currently thinking of leaving my current job, the plan before was to secure a better paying job or at least establish my personal business to a particular level before leaving but the stress and frustration i am going through is just too much, so i want to leave by January and focus on growing my personal business. I know it wont be easy, but i really dont mind. No business startup is easy, i just pray i am consistent to not give up on my dream.
I like your mindsets please go ahead a little suffering now to enjoy big I'm the future is no bad idea.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
What are the things to put on ground before resigning from a job. This is owing to the facts that some workplace don't take back re-signed workers. How can you avoid regretting your leaving?
You need to have a reasonable amount of money before resigning from a job. Also, you need to have a business on ground and you must have tried the business fir a while before leaving your job for it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
You need to have a reasonable amount of money before resigning from a job. Also, you need to have a business on ground and you must have tried the business fir a while before leaving your job for it
You are right if you do not have a savings before resigning you might just find yourself in distress.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I wonder why some people always resign a job when they know that they don't have other means of earning money. We always need to theink before doing something
Some could be because of their sanity. You know some workplace can be frustrating as hell and the only way to help yourself is to quit with or without another job.

Back