Best and Worst Decisions You've Made.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.100
When I complete my graduation I started giving interviews in many companies, two famous companies given me the job one was gsk and other was Janssen, the best decision which I taken was to join gsk, and after 8 years the worst decision in life was, I given resign there.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.315
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best decision I've made professionally was taking a risk and starting my own online business. It was scary leaving corporate life, but being my own boss has been immensely rewarding. The worst decision was staying too long at a toxic workplace that drained my passion and energy.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.493

In my area there are some companies those who sell the same products with different brand name tag, and they are trying to full the societies and most of the times they change the packaging, the color and the name of the products and they provide it to the market and they try to increase their profit from it, for example bottled water companies, flavored drink companies, and also chips and snack producing companies use this technique.
Do you think this technique is good for gettam thinking to have a instant business, gift wrapping. I want to rent a space in the mall near where my milk tea is installed. Since I have work, I plan to hire a skilled and creative gift wrapping lady. It's also good to to advertise my business on media like Facebook. Shoppers traffic in the mall and I always witnessed customers feel irritated for not being attended right away. Will it be a good business this Christmas ?

If you plan your expenses well, you will have surplus money, when you have surplus money, you can invest as well as save
For me l had already made the worst decision in life by the fact that l rejected the to be a teacher.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.350
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the best decision I've made was to work for a tech startup. They could not afford to give me a decent pay but offered me shares in the company. I accepted the offer. The company has been growing well over the years. I am still receiving dividends from my shares with the company. The worst decision I've made was working for a company with a toxic boss for too long which affected my mental well-being.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.900
The worst decision that I had is to work in one company and did not think of a backup. It was a big lesson and now, I am working with three online companies.

Back