Best apps to get paid for watching videos

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
There are a number of apps like Clipclaps which claim that they pay users for watching videos on their smartphone? Has anyone tried these apps and got paid for watching videos?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried using clip calp but it was hard to reach the minimum amount for me to withdraw. L also read somewhere that it doesn't pay so I left because I didn't want to invest alot of time and get disappointed at the end.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also downloaded the app and it is already a year since I joined from it but sadly I was still trying to reach the minimum cash out.
A whole year. There are rumours that it's a scam though. Has anyone seen a proof of payment on any of the forums? I don't want to say on other platforms because I have realised that some proof of payments are scam and not authentic.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Most of websites are paying 0,02 $ per watching a movie that seems not serious means view 50 videos of youtube for 15 seconds to earn 1 $ reward like you are clicking ads.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is one of the best and most popular apps to get paid for watching videos. With Swagbucks, you can earn rewards points (called SB points) for watching videos on a variety of topics, such as entertainment, news, sports, and more. You can then redeem your points for gift cards, PayPal cash, and other rewards.

2. MyPoints: MyPoints is another great app to get paid for watching videos. With MyPoints, you can earn points for watching sponsored videos, playing games, taking surveys, and more. You can then redeem the points for gift cards and cash.

3. InboxDollars: InboxDollars is a great app to get paid for watching videos. With InboxDollars, you can earn cash for watching videos on a variety of topics, such as entertainment, news, sports, and more.

4. Viggle: Viggle is a great app to get paid for watching videos. With Viggle, you can earn points for watching sponsored videos, playing games, and taking surveys. You can then redeem the points for gift cards and cash.

5. FusionCash: FusionCash is another great app to get paid for watching videos. With FusionCash, you can earn cash for watching sponsored videos, playing games, taking surveys, and more.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried using clip calp but it was hard to reach the minimum amount for me to withdraw. L also read somewhere that it doesn't pay so I left because I didn't want to invest alot of time and get disappointed at the end.
someone introduced me to The platform in 2020 but after some time I realised it was a big waste of time. It will be very hard to reach to a minimum withdrawal threshold.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a number of apps like Clipclaps which claim that they pay users for watching videos on their smartphone? Has anyone tried these apps and got paid for watching videos?
You can earn by watching videos on Fruitlab. Do check it out if you are interested.

Back