Best apps to get paid for watching videos

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I have not seen any platform with proof that is africa orriented that you get to watch videos from and actually get a reasonable pay cheque. from it,If there are some then probably it is for tier 1 coumtries.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not seen any platform with proof that is africa orriented that you get to watch videos from and actually get a reasonable pay cheque. from it,If there are some then probably it is for tier 1 coumtries.
People who are the top-tier countries can make reasonable amount of money from those kind of platforms but not certainly for lower-tier countries. Most of them end up wasting your time.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
People who are the top-tier countries can make reasonable amount of money from those kind of platforms but not certainly for lower-tier countries. Most of them end up wasting your time.
I could not agree more than there is not a single platform that i have come tro witness that show that you can make money from watching videos in the african circle.Most of the sites are just favouring the tier 1 region if they are legitimate.Others most of them atre actually a scam.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have not tried that app, I am not sold out to watch videos with a very small pay. I better swim in the deep sea. I am a deep-sea swimmer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I could not agree more than there is not a single platform that i have come tro witness that show that you can make money from watching videos in the african circle.Most of the sites are just favouring the tier 1 region if they are legitimate.Others most of them atre actually a scam.
Even those in top-tier countries will not give them reasonable amount of money. For you to make reasonable amount of money on the internet you must perform a good task.

Afeefah

Complete Stranger
Dec 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Watching videos online to earn money seems a waste of time to me. The videos are so long and the pay is low.
You spend more on watching the videos than you can earn.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Watching videos online to earn money seems a waste of time to me. The videos are so long and the pay is low.
You spend more on watching the videos than you can earn.
if you go to some micro jobs platforms you will see tasks that will reward you some amount of money for watching people's YouTube videos. But they usually pay little amount of money which may not cover for the cost of data.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Clip clap seems to be scam, as I already mentioned here as we all are here for support each other and scam sites are everywhere same calculation I did while mining dogecoin as after 365 days I will reach my too low payout till it suck my smartphone battery.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
All these apps that pay you to watch videos, most times i feel they are not worth it. The amount of data you would spend in watching a video is definitely more than what you would earn.

Back