Best Business Basics

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
In both business and social situations, how we communicate with people often affects the outcomes. Language is a reflection of who we are and how we view the world. As a result, it's critical to use the appropriate tone for the circumstance and relationship with the individual being addressed to. The language's tone and voice are shaped through word choice and grammatical constructions.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
One thing business owners needs to play a very close attention to is communication, then branding before quality. Cause how you communicate would determine if they would want to try your products or not, then how you brand the products would also attract them before they would know if it has quality or not.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Creating a product or service that meets a need or solves a problem
Pricing the product or service competitively
Marketing the product or service effectively
Managing financials, including keeping accurate records and creating a budget
Building and maintaining relationships with customers and vendors
Continuously improving and adapting the business to stay competitive.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In both business and social situations, how we communicate with people often affects the outcomes. Language is a reflection of who we are and how we view the world. As a result, it's critical to use the appropriate tone for the circumstance and relationship with the individual being addressed to. The language's tone and voice are shaped through word choice and grammatical constructions.
how we communicate with customers is really affects the business, they always wants to be serve with excellent servives and using the language's tone is include in it. I still remember when i was a radio announcer we trained to put our self and problems outside the studio, so when we were ready to ON AIR we are the announcer the lovely person that everyone wants to talk and listen to, so from this i learned to do it even when i work in several company or i run my own shop

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
One thing business owners needs to play a very close attention to is communication, then branding before quality. Cause how you communicate would determine if they would want to try your products or not, then how you brand the products would also attract them before they would know if it has quality or not.
Introducing the products can be done when they are in good qualities. You are right that branding will come next. In this way, communication will be the medium to fuel the importance of selling their products.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good qualities is a must, and talking about branding @Shavkat when you run small scale of business, you need this "personal branding"things, just to make your customers aware with you as seller like polite, kind, sweet, easy going and all good things to make your customers remember your act of services and after this this customers will gonna help you to promote your business without asking them to do it

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a newbie in Cryptocurrency but so far I am doing well at cryptowin.io because I buy their shares, every 1000 satoshi is 1 share, now I try my luck to do that while doing PTP site

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
Communication is very important in business. And you have to understand that certain customers interprete communication differently. That's why you need to adapt your communication to accommodate each and every customer.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.326
Raw Dex
$0.007
mode of communication is very important in business. business owners needs to play a very close attention to this, how one communicate would either make or stops a customer from buying a product

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, communication is critical in business. Excellent communication takes customers closer to your objectives. Numerous successful business people have stated the same thing in numerous testimonies. Best wishes for your business.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, how to communicate with customers is really important, we have to know our target market first, and how we communicate with them depends on which customers we deal with, different customer different approaches

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Being able to communicate effectively is a vital part of business. Some business owners have challenges of being able to pass across their message to the staff. Some staff can't pass a message across to the customers effectively.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that's the challenge, but when we have our own business, we will learn day by day how to handle customers with different types or styles of behavior. And at the end of the day, we will improve to be better version

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
knowing how to effectively communicate in a business venture is important and necessary. It can make the business successful if you do it the right way.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
doing this kind of thing in business is a lifetime of learning, our experience will help us to communicate effectively. I never thought that I would have my small shop because I think I will enjoy doing work thing in a big company, but life is full of surprises

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The best business practice is to produce quality products that meet customers expectations. Secondly, to improve the quality of life of the customers and workers . It will be abornomal and unethical if they only think of profit and accumulation of wealth.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.326
Raw Dex
$0.007
First thing is to get our target market right , know your audience then start communicating with your customers let them know all that you have in stock for them

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best business practice is to produce quality products that meet customers expectations. Secondly, to improve the quality of life of the customers and workers . It will be abornomal and unethical if they only think of profit and accumulation of wealth.
that is always important and necessary. Producing quality products will make you to retain your customers as a business person.

Back