Best business for nursing mothers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In our society today we have a lot of nursing mothers who are at home either because they are housewives and do not have a job of their own, or they are currently on leave due to the fact that they just give birth.
There are jobs that even nursing mothers can do to help themselves make extra cash. Some of these jobs includes blogging, catering services and lots more.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
In our society today we have a lot of nursing mothers who are at home either because they are housewives and do not have a job of their own, or they are currently on leave due to the fact that they just give birth.
There are jobs that even nursing mothers can do to help themselves make extra cash. Some of these jobs includes blogging, catering services and lots more.
Blogging is good for them as long as they can combine it with taking care of their child. I'm saying this because some nursing mothers find it hard to attend to other things.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Blogging or running a podcast is the only available option for a single mother. Beyond that, there is no other business for them unless they had a shop that was running prior to them going into maternity.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Working remotely online is the best I can recommend provided such person has a digital skill, skills like digital marketing, content creation, website developer, product design and do on.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best business for a mother who is breastfeeding is a business that can be done from home. One of them is selling online for practical products, such as cosmetics resellers, snack resellers, children's and adult clothing resellers, etc.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

There are many businesses for nursing mothers. However, I think that initially it would be a far much better option to engage in freelancing. If you do not have enough capital to start your business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think a nursing mother can do some freelance jobs. Depending on her skills, she can work on translation, graphics design, or programming. For those who do not have any particular skills, they can do online surveys and PTP forums.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It funny but the best I could think of is a babysitter work.
I just figured out that taking care of your children would take you time so why not do that on the large scale.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Blogging is good for them as long as they can combine it with taking care of their child. I'm saying this because some nursing mothers find it hard to attend to other things.
Even blogging can be hectic if they don't have someone to help them out, especially with the required capital and help with the baby. It will also help them to realize that it may take them longer to achieve their goals.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nursing mothers can sell any item online. They can sell used clothes called Okirika. It's a thrift business a lot of ladies are into in my country.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nursing mothers can produce and sell processed cereals from their homes. Some can sell fruit drinks while others can produce soap. Both liquid and solid and sell them. They need a business that would give them time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Even blogging can be hectic if they don't have someone to help them out, especially with the required capital and help with the baby. It will also help them to realize that it may take them longer to achieve their goals.
I think everyone needs to know that blogging is very stressful and you are still going to feel stressed no matter how much you love to blog. It is just good that you can be able to write out the things on your mind

Back