Best business for teenagers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In our society today we have so many teenagers and even young adults who are looking for ways they can make money, some due to peer pressure end up going into illegal activities just so they can make money. What kind of Legit business would you advise a teenager to go into? Personally i believe having a professional skill like graphic designing, video editing and the likes would be best for them to startup a business with it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup since teenagers have free time they can develop skill they also can sell candy at school and do things like that I think it's great because teenagers can develop exspierence Wich can be very useful in the fature

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.568
In my locality I have seen so many of them here starting and operating the business of selling shoes and used clothing. I have seen them making killing with it however.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In our society today we have so many teenagers and even young adults who are looking for ways they can make money, some due to peer pressure end up going into illegal activities just so they can make money. What kind of Legit business would you advise a teenager to go into? Personally i believe having a professional skill like graphic designing, video editing and the likes would be best for them to startup a business with it.

Graphic design is one of the most demanding jobs online today because it is something that a lot of companies need when it comes to working on content that will be used to promote their business product and services.

Back